biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on March 1, 2013
This was a decent movie, I don't regret buying it but likely would have been somewhat disappointed had I paid full price for it. The story was ok, but somehow I never did feel convinced of Beckinsale in this role. The movie never engaged me and I found myself wondering as to the likelihood of some of the actions/scenarios rather than being sucked in to the story and uncaring of the details.

A decent enough flick to pass an evening, but I won't be recommending it to any of my friends.
on March 5, 2010
Don't you think she looks like Jennifer Anniston on the DVD cover? Not a bad movie. There's not a lot around except people when you film in the snow. I think they did a good job of keeping it interesting given the fact most of the movie took place inside. Kate Beckinsale has a great figure and plays the Marshal well. If I hadn't seen it I'd buy it. Not a dud.
0Comment2 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse