Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store NFL Tools

Whiteout [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français) [Import]
Format: Blu-rayChange
Price:$19.90+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star)show all reviews
on March 1, 2013
This was a decent movie, I don't regret buying it but likely would have been somewhat disappointed had I paid full price for it. The story was ok, but somehow I never did feel convinced of Beckinsale in this role. The movie never engaged me and I found myself wondering as to the likelihood of some of the actions/scenarios rather than being sucked in to the story and uncaring of the details.

A decent enough flick to pass an evening, but I won't be recommending it to any of my friends.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Don't you think she looks like Jennifer Anniston on the DVD cover? Not a bad movie. There's not a lot around except people when you film in the snow. I think they did a good job of keeping it interesting given the fact most of the movie took place inside. Kate Beckinsale has a great figure and plays the Marshal well. If I hadn't seen it I'd buy it. Not a dud.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again