5.0 out of 5 stars A Very good little Iron
This is a very good little Iron I use it a lot when we go on quilting retreats, as it is small and easy to transport when traveling with a lot of supplies. For a small iron it does a very good job.Thanks
Published on Nov. 1 2011 by Elaine M. Chase

The worst iron I've ever used. Since I bought it (like 4 months ago) it went to warranty twice to get replacements. The first one was leaking and burned out. The second one came in (like after 3 weeks) it stopped giving steam and wasn't keeping the temperature properly.

Published 11 months ago by Ibrahim Basaran

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very good little Iron, Nov. 1 2011
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars I definitely don't suggest this product. Just go for some other iron. Low quality., Sept. 3 2014
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)

I only use it 1 hour per week in total. It looks like the ones coming up will go back to warranty a few more times.

5.0 out of 5 stars this traveling iron is so cool! put in your suit case, June 29 2015
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
this traveling iron is so cool! put in your suit case. purse ! while u are any were.!!!!!!! friends family ! u can len it to someone when they traveling.just pack it with u and go . what a need idea for a gift to give to some one on the go. I just love it ! u diffently have to get one?? and pass it on to your friends and family to get one! u wont be disappointed !!!!!! that means u have too travel more and have fun always. life is to short!!!!!!!! god bless! u all! always have hope peace health love and happiness always !!!!!!!! karen

1.0 out of 5 stars Not First Class, Nov. 15 2014
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
I was really excited about this handy,efficient little travel iron when I first started using it. The steam aspect of the iron was very effective at first but after just two vacations the steam element stopped working. The instructions had been carefully followed so there was no obvious reason for this. When I went online to research the problem I found it apparently was a very common problem with this iron. I wish I had done my research before I bought it because now I am stuck with a travel iron that is definitely not 'First Class' !

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, March 17 2015
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
We average a couple articles of clothing a week, mostly just shirts for work. I'm not very finicky so it works fine for me. It's light and travel friendly.

It does take a while to warm up and doesn't get all that hot. I'm sure I can break the handle if I pull at it a bit. The steam thing has never worked, and honestly I never expected it to. All these cons I already knew about before getting it as they are apparent just by looking at its size and price, so no complaints.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good as a steamer., Feb. 16 2013
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
Did not create steam and water leaked out when using in a vertical position. Great as an iron using an ironing board.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, May 19 2014
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
I bought this iron as I was looking for a light weight iron. I was quite disappointed with the performance. The heat was very uneven, and it never got really hot even on the cotton setting. The steam was uneven. Overall, not a wise buy....

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT...., May 14 2013
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
I purchased this especialy for quilting classes and its perfect, light weight , hot with or without seam and fits nicely
In it's carring case.. no more standing in line waiting for my turn with an iron... A must have...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good travel iron, Sept. 17 2013
Kenneth Collis "Ken" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
This iron is quite compact, heats up fast, and is easy to fill or empty with water. There is also a carry case included. No trouble passing thru airport security in several countries with it in my carry on luggage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable steam function, Sept. 11 2014
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
Works and steams well when it works. I'm on my second replacement and the steam function broke again. The first unit's steam button broke after a few uses, and the second unit worked once.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›