5.0 out of 5 stars A Very good little Iron
This is a very good little Iron I use it a lot when we go on quilting retreats, as it is small and easy to transport when traveling with a lot of supplies. For a small iron it does a very good job.Thanks
Published on Nov. 1 2011 by Elaine M. Chase

The worst iron I've ever used. Since I bought it (like 4 months ago) it went to warranty twice to get replacements. The first one was leaking and burned out. The second one came in (like after 3 weeks) it stopped giving steam and wasn't keeping the temperature properly.

Published 3 months ago by Ibrahim Basaran

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very good little Iron, Nov. 1 2011
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars I definitely don't suggest this product. Just go for some other iron. Low quality., Sept. 3 2014
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)

I only use it 1 hour per week in total. It looks like the ones coming up will go back to warranty a few more times.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good as a steamer., Feb. 16 2013
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
Did not create steam and water leaked out when using in a vertical position. Great as an iron using an ironing board.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not First Class, Nov. 15 2014
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
I was really excited about this handy,efficient little travel iron when I first started using it. The steam aspect of the iron was very effective at first but after just two vacations the steam element stopped working. The instructions had been carefully followed so there was no obvious reason for this. When I went online to research the problem I found it apparently was a very common problem with this iron. I wish I had done my research before I bought it because now I am stuck with a travel iron that is definitely not 'First Class' !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2 2014
I love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, May 19 2014
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
I bought this iron as I was looking for a light weight iron. I was quite disappointed with the performance. The heat was very uneven, and it never got really hot even on the cotton setting. The steam was uneven. Overall, not a wise buy....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 9 2014
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
Very effective in taking out the wrinkles in your clothes. Powerful but convenient in size and isn't as heavy as I thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient size, April 13 2014
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
I use this for my quilting classes and find it stores well in my sewing machine case. It heats up quickly and glides nicely on my fabrics and presses seams quite well.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the iron, Oct. 13 2013
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
I'm a sewer & quilter & I love the small iron for some of my projects. It is also nice that a carrying case comes with the iron.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice while it lasted., Oct. 6 2013
D. Davies (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rowenta First Class Travel Iron (Kitchen)
I liked this iron while it lasted. Purchased through amazon.ca. After one year of occasional use it made crackling noises and DIED.

Rowenta First Class Travel Iron