biss boutiques-francophones snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno Learn more Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store

Price:$52.99+ $5.54 shipping

on November 1, 2011
This is a very good little Iron I use it a lot when we go on quilting retreats, as it is small and easy to transport when traveling with a lot of supplies. For a small iron it does a very good job.Thanks
on March 17, 2015
We average a couple articles of clothing a week, mostly just shirts for work. I'm not very finicky so it works fine for me. It's light and travel friendly.

It does take a while to warm up and doesn't get all that hot. I'm sure I can break the handle if I pull at it a bit. The steam thing has never worked, and honestly I never expected it to. All these cons I already knew about before getting it as they are apparent just by looking at its size and price, so no complaints.
on September 3, 2014
The worst iron I've ever used. Since I bought it (like 4 months ago) it went to warranty twice to get replacements. The first one was leaking and burned out. The second one came in (like after 3 weeks) it stopped giving steam and wasn't keeping the temperature properly.

I only use it 1 hour per week in total. It looks like the ones coming up will go back to warranty a few more times.
on June 29, 2015
this traveling iron is so cool! put in your suit case. purse ! while u are any were.!!!!!!! friends family ! u can len it to someone when they traveling.just pack it with u and go . what a need idea for a gift to give to some one on the go. I just love it ! u diffently have to get one?? and pass it on to your friends and family to get one! u wont be disappointed !!!!!! that means u have too travel more and have fun always. life is to short!!!!!!!! god bless! u all! always have hope peace health love and happiness always !!!!!!!! karen
on February 16, 2013
Did not create steam and water leaked out when using in a vertical position. Great as an iron using an ironing board.
on January 5, 2016
It was perfect for quilting, with its tiny sharp point. But it died in about a year. I'm not sure when. It was a great little iron. I read the reviews before I bought it, so I never intended to use steam. It made an odd noise one day, started smoking, and I unplugged it. It didn't work again. I am really surprised that Rowenta hasn't done better quality control on this iron.
on November 21, 2015
Wow! -- what a well-made product! I couldn't believe the quality -- fantastic. I tried it out at home -- which is where I still use it: it's not heavier than other travel irons, but I don't need it in most of the places I stay overseas (family/friends). But where it would be, I recommend it 110%! It's just lovely!
on May 19, 2014
I bought this iron as I was looking for a light weight iron. I was quite disappointed with the performance. The heat was very uneven, and it never got really hot even on the cotton setting. The steam was uneven. Overall, not a wise buy....
on May 14, 2013
I purchased this especialy for quilting classes and its perfect, light weight , hot with or without seam and fits nicely
In it's carring case.. no more standing in line waiting for my turn with an iron... A must have...
on September 17, 2013
This iron is quite compact, heats up fast, and is easy to fill or empty with water. There is also a carry case included. No trouble passing thru airport security in several countries with it in my carry on luggage.