5.0 out of 5 stars FATHER KNOWS BEST
Published on July 1 2010 by Denise

3.0 out of 5 stars Father Knows Best a great series
I loved this series as a child, and have now purchased the 1st four years, and I am enjoying ever so much again.
Published on June 4 2011 by Jeanne Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Father Knows Best a great series, June 4 2011
Jeanne Young (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Father Knows Best S3 (DVD)
The writing is very good. There are no zingers or one liners. The comedy is in the situations and plots. It portrays a loving family where all the characters show respect for each other. There is no profanity or innuendos. It promotes building character, being a good citizen, moral values, and family unity and when an episode is over I feel uplifted.

5.0 out of 5 stars FATHER KNOWS BEST, July 1 2010
This review is from: Father Knows Best S3 (DVD)
Even though FATHER KNOWS BEST was already part of reruns when I was a child, I feel this series is a childhood memory for me. Furthermore, the actors are good; the stories are light and usually well written and acted. It is a classic that collectors of all level should have. I have every intention of owning the entire series. And as usual, the AMAZON products and customer service is Number One.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Nostalgia, Nov. 20 2013
WALTER "walt" - See all my reviews
This review is from: Father Knows Best S3 (DVD)
This DVD series recalls the days before computers and 'modern' devices.
The take on raising a family is beautifully presented, often tongue-in-cheek because sometimes it turns out that "Mother knows best".
Modern sitcoms often lack depth of insight that the originals had.

Father Knows Best S3
Father Knows Best S3 by Peter Tewksbury (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 39.95 CDN$ 32.60