march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on June 16, 2009
First, I didn't grow up watching this show on TV, I was not even born yet, I'm 16 now. Start interrest myself to Transformers after the Live action film. I was great. Then, I saw the 1986's animated movie. As great. But today I bought this 3 discs set. It's the best of transformers you can find. I couldn't stop the dvd reader. I watch all of it. Great for long time fan and new young fan.
on July 19, 2009
If you like the Transformers growing up in the 80's or are into the current Transformers movies and cartoons I would get this DVD to know how this franchise got started to being perceived as a fad into the 80's to becoming a cult classic for over 20 years that has rivaled Star Wars and Star Trek.
on January 22, 2011
I loved this TV show as a kid and purchased it for my little ones since they enjoyed the recent Hollywood films. The cartoon is still great and very entertaining. My kids enjoy watching it and for an old show it's still high quality. It's worth picking up for any Transformers fans; for you or your kids.
on April 4, 2011
As good as you will remember it sitting in front of the TV eating Captain Crunch. The kids love it more than the new movies.. Lots of video for the dollars and who doesn't love a classic good robot, bad robot story.
"Hmmm, these dinosaur robots could be useful. I approve!"
on August 12, 2011
Transformers season one is great and they put in the missing animation in this edition and it has a few cool old school commercials in the special features, the quality of video and sound is great as well any transformer fan must have this and the other seasons!
on December 27, 2010
My 26 year old son was absolutely thrilled that his favorite cartoon series when he was little came out on DVD finally. He loved it! The quality is great and nothing beats the original transformer cartoon. Excellent!