Most helpful critical review
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Torn between two weddings
on April 4, 2009
"If I were your wedding, I'd be sleeping with one eye open..."
Short Attention Span Summary (SASS):
1. BFFs Emma (Anne Hathaway) and Liv (Kate Hudson) dream of their dream weddings at the Plaza Hotel
2. This is the one thing that Emma has ever wanted
3. Liv always gets everything she wants
4. Oops! Both weddings get booked for the same day
5. Open warfare commences
6. For most of the movie
7. Bit over the top if you ask me
8. ... but funny anyway
This is a straight up chick flick, made watchable by Hathaway and Hudson. If I lost you at "chick flick", I apologize, but this is exactly what this is.
The sabotage scenarios are mostly funny, albeit highly improbable, but this is a good movie to rent for an afternoon giggle with the girls, over wine, cheese and chocolate.
Warning: Forcing menfolk to watch this may constitute grounds for divorce in some countries.