5.0 out of 5 stars Great unit !
Published on June 21 2011 by Océanic1955

3.0 out of 5 stars Memory Upgrade Necessary
Product comes with free map upgrade. Unfortunately the memory in the device is inadequate to hold the whole upgrade, so you are required to either drop the maps for large parts of North America or buy an SD memory card (about $10-15)to expand the memory. Would you believe this?!

Published 21 months ago by Misty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unit !, June 21 2011
This review is from: Garmin nüvi 1260/1260T 3.5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Traffic (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
Small in size but it works great. It is my second GPS unit - I already bought a Magellan which I hated on the 2nd day and I gave it to someone who was more willing that I to "live" with its numerous flaws -. The Garmin Nuvi 1260T GPS works perfectly. Easy to change language settings or to update software and maps. I recommend it for everybody who doesn't necessarily need a large display, specially for people who want to keep it in their purse or pocket or to fit on a small vehicule.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as listed! Great!, Aug. 22 2012
Great all in one bluetooth and GPS! The product is exactly what was advertised and what I need. Super value and I would buy it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Memory Upgrade Necessary, Dec 10 2012

Unfortunately the first GPS sent was defective, so had to be exchanged for a "new" factory reconditioned unit. Isn't that convenient?

Overall, not a good experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Longevity . How long will it last, Referbed?, Nov. 22 2012
This gps worked great for 2 weeks and then I had to take my car to the body shop for a paint job. Got the car back 3 weeks later and then used the gps for 2 more days and then it died!! Just a high pitched squeal.

Hmm over 30 days and now Im stuck with an expensive paper weight.
Just for reference I also own a Nuvi 265w for 2 years now in my other car which is still running solid.