4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price!
Published 12 months ago by Rachel Ogilvie

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch but dimensions would have been helpful!
This watch is very nice but the green one is NOT unisex! The ad doesn't give dimensions for the different colors but the wrist band on the green one is 1.5 cm wide (0.59 inch). Actually, to be fair, I couldn't find dimensions on the polar.com website either. The other colors (except pink!) have a wider wristband, which is perfect for dudes...

I ended up...
Published 3 months ago by Leve07

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price!, March 31 2014
The Polar FT4 has been great so far, and tracks heart rate as promised. I was shocked at how high the overestimation of calorie burn was for gym machines (30-40% higher on some) so the Polar has allowed me to more accurately track my energy expenditure. Out of approximately 20 workouts so far the sensor has failed to detect HR on two occasions, meaning I did not get an accurate summary of my workout. Solution has been to watch the watch every few minutes to make sure HR is being detected. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, June 1 2014
Love my monitor watch, works right away and keeps working correctly throughout my run, not like some other cheaper brands. Just wet the strap, which is very comfortable and off you go. The summary of the workout is helpful too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well. I'm satisfied !!!, Dec 9 2013
It meets my expectations. Very simple to use. The delivery is fast. This is my first heart rate monitor and I'm satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 6 2014
Excellent product. Great deal.

Easy to use, reliable, clear display and sounds, useful modes, great color, and great price. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 11 2014
I 'm happy I got this on sale, it is very expensive if not. It works very well, does what you expect of it with accuracy. I would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch but dimensions would have been helpful!, Jan. 9 2015

I ended up ordering the silver and black one. I love the simplicity of this watch. Within 5 minute, I was on my treadmill, tracking my heartbeat and adapting my speed/level of effort to remain within the aerobic workout zone. Perfect watch for those of us who aren't too concerned with how many milliseconds the ball of each foot rests on the ground.

Amazing watch for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for workouts!, Oct. 15 2014
I purchased this watch to monitor my body's activity while I exercise, and it has performed really well in this area. The heart rate monitor works great, the watch is made of nice materials and doesn't feel cheap. All in all, great product, would buy again if lost or broken.

My only issue is really with the information screen during the workouts, I wish there was the option to make it more informative. For example, I basically use this watch for my runs, and I would like just one screen where I could see my time working out, calories burned, and heart rate, instead of having to toggle between two or three screens to get all my information. Just a minor thing, and definitely not game breaking.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... not played much with the Watch but it loooks like all the functionalites work as advertised, Nov. 30 2014
I have not played much with the Watch but it loooks like all the functionalites work as advertised. I find the bracelet too rigid which at times hut my wrist. Also not too crazy about the connectors of the heart rate elastic band. Overall the new Ft4 is an upgrade from 2010 version that i use to hAve.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing fancy, it works well it is very reliable and give you all the basic info you need for day-to-day workouts., April 12 2015
Just the BASICs mam!
If you do any type of aerobic training, cross-fit, boot camp, etc. This is a great simple product.

The only feature I wish it had is to be able to track intervals. But if you want to make sure you are working at the right target heart rate, this is perfect, and will give you your average and max HR for a given workout. Zones can be customized, but I don't really care much for that. Battery lasts a long time, no need to constantly recharge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great heart rate monitor watch!, April 7 2015
Easy to use. Works well. The strap is really comfortable to wear and the watch looks really good and doesn't feel or look cheap. It's neutral and would fit as much for men as for women. I love it and use it when doing rowing machine and elliptical too. When you use it for the 1st time, just enter the date and time, your gender, weight,height and age, it will calculte a target zone for you. You can easily change it if you want or adjust your personal data when your weight changes. It keeps your training files and they are easily accessible. Great quality for the price, would buy it again!

Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Bronze/Bronze)
Used & New from: CDN$ 169.99