5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Excellent Heart Rate Monitor and watch. .does exactly what they suppose to do and showing calories burned while storing workouts a bonus! Would recommend
Published 13 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but...
Cannot connect it to my iphone. I really wish I knew that before, so its my bad. However, its easy to use and set up.
Published 15 months ago by Nikki Bis-Saunders

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, March 27 2014
This review is from: Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Bronze/Bronze) (Sports)
Acurate imformations and easy to use. Even works for swimming! Strongly recommend this product. Nothing more to add. The end:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Oct. 8 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like it!, Sept. 24 2013
I really liked the watch/heart rate monitor. I haven't used it as much as I should, but it works great. I've had it for a while now - and I have had no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great motivation, March 28 2013
Monitor and watch works great. Monitor connects to cardio equipment automatically to display heart rate on cardio equipment screen. Calorie count is great motivation to work harder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, Aug. 20 2012
Easy to use and motivates me during my long runs or spinning classes. This is a must for any intermediate runner trying to better performance and time.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but..., Aug. 4 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Never did work, Jan. 23 2014
I purchased this, returned it and it was quickly replaced for me when I could not get it to work. Unless I hook the watch to the chest strap it will not send a clear signal. Replacing the battery did not help. I tried the gel and every trick suggested with no luck. Maybe a newer version works better, but I am not spending the $ to find out.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, Feb. 14 2013
I love my Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor. Its easy to use and set up, the strap is comfortable, I forget Im wearing it! I can watch my heart rate as I work out and see my TRUE calories burned, instead of the estimation of a machine!

LOVE IT!

Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Bronze/Bronze)
Used & New from: CDN$ 169.99