4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price!
Published 4 months ago by Rachel Ogilvie

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it BUT ....
Published 3 months ago by Tracy Coons

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it BUT ...., May 2 2014
I do love this ...certainly a great tool to boost the workout, im on day 4 using and calorie burn count is 3200. What is WRONG with the product is the size of soft strap that is included, m-xxl ....okay if your a large person but if small or petite (im 5'7" /123lbs) it slides especically when sweating. Ive now gone to the polar website and paid an extra $38 bucks to purchase a small sized strap.
Understand if one band cant fit all, but, the company should sell some colours with a small and others in med-xxl. I actually pinked the pink thinking it was the most "girlie" and should be the smallest in watch size ...never figured on the strap issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price!, March 31 2014
The Polar FT4 has been great so far, and tracks heart rate as promised. I was shocked at how high the overestimation of calorie burn was for gym machines (30-40% higher on some) so the Polar has allowed me to more accurately track my energy expenditure. Out of approximately 20 workouts so far the sensor has failed to detect HR on two occasions, meaning I did not get an accurate summary of my workout. Solution has been to watch the watch every few minutes to make sure HR is being detected. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well. I'm satisfied !!!, Dec 9 2013
It meets my expectations. Very simple to use. The delivery is fast. This is my first heart rate monitor and I'm satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works just as it says., Aug. 12 2014
Good, basic function. I have used this three times so far since I received it as a gift (I have the green FT4) and it is working really well for me. I primarily do weight lifting but I also walk and do yoga. I love having a calorie estimate from my Polar to compare to the estimate on my calorie tracker. It makes me feel confident that I'm accurately judging my burn.

I do wish it was possible to transmit data to the computer with this model. I didn't realize that wasn't possible with this one (it is with the FT7) until after I owned it. I would recommend spending the extra money to get the FT7 model for its ability to transmit data to a computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, June 1 2014
Love my monitor watch, works right away and keeps working correctly throughout my run, not like some other cheaper brands. Just wet the strap, which is very comfortable and off you go. The summary of the workout is helpful too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, May 26 2014
Works great, easy to use and easily monitors heart rate and calories burned. A friend recommended it to me and I would recommend as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, May 14 2014
A good, lower priced model. It looks good too.

The band is a little awkward at first but it works quite well and you get used to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Don't know how i worked out before it, May 8 2014
I LOVE this watch! so easy to use and very accurate. I was a bit hesitant before buying so i watched a ton of youtube videos and decided to go for it! The only downside it, if you're not wearing the HRM then you can't use the watch but you get used to the HRM so it no longer becomes an issue! i love it and recommended it to friends and family!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, May 5 2014
I initially purchased this heart rate monitor as I was tired of working out at home and not having any idea what my calorie burn was. I now use it with any activity and never head to the gym without it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly reccomended, April 22 2014
This monitor is very easy to use/setup, is fashionable, and is accurate. If you have a smaller wrist, you may not find it to be the most comfortable, but it's still worth it.