march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Color: Bronze|Size: One Size|Change
Price:$99.57 - $358.08

on March 31, 2014
The Polar FT4 has been great so far, and tracks heart rate as promised. I was shocked at how high the overestimation of calorie burn was for gym machines (30-40% higher on some) so the Polar has allowed me to more accurately track my energy expenditure. Out of approximately 20 workouts so far the sensor has failed to detect HR on two occasions, meaning I did not get an accurate summary of my workout. Solution has been to watch the watch every few minutes to make sure HR is being detected. Enjoy!
on February 1, 2014
It is very handy to have. Love knowing how hard I'm working during my workouts and my average hr of each workout. Also looove knowing how many calories I'm burning! Works well and very easy to use!
on March 6, 2014
Excellent product. Great deal.

Easy to use, reliable, clear display and sounds, useful modes, great color, and great price. Highly recommended!
on March 19, 2015
I love this! It's simple and tells me what I need to know. The soft adjustable chest strap is super comfortable and I don't even feel it during my workouts. Best thing is i didn't realize how far off I was on my calories burned when I was using the gym cardio machines. Really makes me want to push myself harder at the gym. Automatically links with all the cardio machines at my gym so i don't have to keep looking down at my wrist to check my heart rate. Great simple product that I would recommend for anyone!
on December 9, 2013
It meets my expectations. Very simple to use. The delivery is fast. This is my first heart rate monitor and I'm satisfied.
on February 4, 2013
I was so impressed with this product. Would definitely recommend for people who are looking to track their calories and get an accurate reading with calories and your heart rate.
on May 2, 2014
I do love this ...certainly a great tool to boost the workout, im on day 4 using and calorie burn count is 3200. What is WRONG with the product is the size of soft strap that is included, m-xxl ....okay if your a large person but if small or petite (im 5'7" /123lbs) it slides especically when sweating. Ive now gone to the polar website and paid an extra $38 bucks to purchase a small sized strap.
Understand if one band cant fit all, but, the company should sell some colours with a small and others in med-xxl. I actually pinked the pink thinking it was the most "girlie" and should be the smallest in watch size ...never figured on the strap issue.
on April 15, 2015
Such a great product! I love being able to know how my calories I am burning during my workouts. This heart rate monitor is very accurate and hasn't failed me yet. I've used it on the treadmill, on jogs outside, and on very long bike rides. The watch is very comfortable, as is the chest strap. The strap is very soft and I've never had issues with it falling off or coming undone during a workout - I actually can't feel it most of the time! I found the watch very easy to use, as well (the instructions are very straightforward, but I honestly don't think you really need to read them to be able to understand how the watch works). I also love the convenience of being able to throw the chest strap into the washing machine; I had another heart rate monitor where I couldn't do this, and hand washing it was a pain. I highly recommend this product!
on April 11, 2014
I 'm happy I got this on sale, it is very expensive if not. It works very well, does what you expect of it with accuracy. I would recommend.
on September 20, 2014
I was going by my treadmills calorie burning counter until I saw a friend had this and I had to test it out. Glad I did because I didn't realize how far off my treadmill really was! This watch is comfortable and a must have for people all about dieting/wanting to see the improvements in their stamina.