countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on June 27, 2016
Works great. I have not idea what style would fix this, but the band design ( i have used several polars over the years) needs to change. For anyone with a slighty bigger bust, the band moves away from the heart sensor during the activity. Not cool or sexy to be digging in your sweaty top trying get the sensor over your heart but not pushed down by sports bras. I stil lgive it 5 stars for all the other cool information it provides
on May 3, 2016
Great unit. Does what it supposed to do. Does not count steps, etc. during the day. It only measures heart rate and calories burnt. not convinced on the accuracy of the calories burned during a work out. It does give a value which you can use as bench mark for your performance from one time to another. The strap around the chest is not convenient, but they all work this way.
on March 31, 2014
The Polar FT4 has been great so far, and tracks heart rate as promised. I was shocked at how high the overestimation of calorie burn was for gym machines (30-40% higher on some) so the Polar has allowed me to more accurately track my energy expenditure. Out of approximately 20 workouts so far the sensor has failed to detect HR on two occasions, meaning I did not get an accurate summary of my workout. Solution has been to watch the watch every few minutes to make sure HR is being detected. Enjoy!
on February 24, 2016
Was disappointed in this slightly. The back light does not work, and the buttons are a bit hard to push. The rest is ok, but you have to remember to wipe it down once in a while. Otherwise the heart rate won't record. I thought it would be too much hassle to send back because of the light. I would maybe try another product the next time I need to purchase something like this
on February 1, 2014
It is very handy to have. Love knowing how hard I'm working during my workouts and my average hr of each workout. Also looove knowing how many calories I'm burning! Works well and very easy to use!
on June 16, 2016
Good product! Very precise reading but 2 things bothers me :

- The strap around the chest isnt super comfy but not uncomfortable either

- Good luck to find the battery once it has died XD

Oh and also i wished it could of had a chronometer function. I have to wear 2 watches when I run but I'm lucky since I have 2 arms.
on March 6, 2014
Excellent product. Great deal.

Easy to use, reliable, clear display and sounds, useful modes, great color, and great price. Highly recommended!
on March 19, 2015
I love this! It's simple and tells me what I need to know. The soft adjustable chest strap is super comfortable and I don't even feel it during my workouts. Best thing is i didn't realize how far off I was on my calories burned when I was using the gym cardio machines. Really makes me want to push myself harder at the gym. Automatically links with all the cardio machines at my gym so i don't have to keep looking down at my wrist to check my heart rate. Great simple product that I would recommend for anyone!
on December 9, 2013
It meets my expectations. Very simple to use. The delivery is fast. This is my first heart rate monitor and I'm satisfied.
on February 4, 2013
I was so impressed with this product. Would definitely recommend for people who are looking to track their calories and get an accurate reading with calories and your heart rate.