4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price!
Published 14 months ago by Rachel Ogilvie

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it BUT ....
Published 13 months ago by Tracy Coons

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price!, March 31 2014
The Polar FT4 has been great so far, and tracks heart rate as promised. I was shocked at how high the overestimation of calorie burn was for gym machines (30-40% higher on some) so the Polar has allowed me to more accurately track my energy expenditure. Out of approximately 20 workouts so far the sensor has failed to detect HR on two occasions, meaning I did not get an accurate summary of my workout. Solution has been to watch the watch every few minutes to make sure HR is being detected. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, Sept. 20 2014
I was going by my treadmills calorie burning counter until I saw a friend had this and I had to test it out. Glad I did because I didn't realize how far off my treadmill really was! This watch is comfortable and a must have for people all about dieting/wanting to see the improvements in their stamina.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, May 5 2014
I initially purchased this heart rate monitor as I was tired of working out at home and not having any idea what my calorie burn was. I now use it with any activity and never head to the gym without it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!!, Feb. 4 2013
I was so impressed with this product. Would definitely recommend for people who are looking to track their calories and get an accurate reading with calories and your heart rate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well. I'm satisfied !!!, Dec 9 2013
It meets my expectations. Very simple to use. The delivery is fast. This is my first heart rate monitor and I'm satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars overall great!, Feb. 1 2014
It is very handy to have. Love knowing how hard I'm working during my workouts and my average hr of each workout. Also looove knowing how many calories I'm burning! Works well and very easy to use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 6 2014
Excellent product. Great deal.

Easy to use, reliable, clear display and sounds, useful modes, great color, and great price. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pink Watch, March 30 2014
Fast shipping and I love the polar FT4 so much! I always use it with my workout. This is more accurate than my first heart rate monitor. Two thumbs up!

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it BUT ...., May 2 2014
I do love this ...certainly a great tool to boost the workout, im on day 4 using and calorie burn count is 3200. What is WRONG with the product is the size of soft strap that is included, m-xxl ....okay if your a large person but if small or petite (im 5'7" /123lbs) it slides especically when sweating. Ive now gone to the polar website and paid an extra $38 bucks to purchase a small sized strap.
Understand if one band cant fit all, but, the company should sell some colours with a small and others in med-xxl. I actually pinked the pink thinking it was the most "girlie" and should be the smallest in watch size ...never figured on the strap issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 11 2014
I 'm happy I got this on sale, it is very expensive if not. It works very well, does what you expect of it with accuracy. I would recommend.

Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Bronze/Bronze)
Used & New from: CDN$ 169.99