5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and fast
It does what it needs to and is durable and fast. I have used it on my smart phone and on my DSLR (I shoot in raw format). I am overal very pleased with this SD card
Published 16 months ago by bartstanz

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible qulity, very slow, DON'T BUY IT
Buying this SD card was a real waste of money. Very disapointed and frustrated with the quality of this card. IT'S DEFINITIVELY NOT FOR DIGITAL CAMERAS because it's too slow. After using it for a year, my PC was struggling to find and recognize the cart when inserted into the card reader.
Published 3 days ago by Ngadhnjim Fetiu

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible qulity, very slow, DON'T BUY IT, March 26 2015
This review is from: Verbatim Premium 32 GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) -Class 10 -1 Card/1 Pack (Personal Computers)
THEN it stoped working and I lost every single photo and video that was on that card. Verbatim replaced the card as a commitment of Lifetime Warranty but my 600 pics were gone forever. Even the new card has almost the same signs as the other one but the thing is that I'm not using anymore this HIGHLY expensive, obsolete, terrible quality SD card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and fast, Dec 4 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, well packed and stable performance, May 31 2010
Excellent performance on the card, make sure your camera accept this size and speed.. This Verbatim memory really works on Windows7 64-bit.

Wish the price more competitive.. we could get more of it.

Thank you Electronics For Less Canada Storefront for your great service and fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 11 2014