Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on March 26, 2015
Buying this SD card was a real waste of money. Very disapointed and frustrated with the quality of this card. IT'S DEFINITIVELY NOT FOR DIGITAL CAMERAS because it's too slow. After using it for a year, my PC was struggling to find and recognize the cart when inserted into the card reader.
THEN it stoped working and I lost every single photo and video that was on that card. Verbatim replaced the card as a commitment of Lifetime Warranty but my 600 pics were gone forever. Even the new card has almost the same signs as the other one but the thing is that I'm not using anymore this HIGHLY expensive, obsolete, terrible quality SD card.
on December 4, 2013
It does what it needs to and is durable and fast. I have used it on my smart phone and on my DSLR (I shoot in raw format). I am overal very pleased with this SD card
on May 31, 2010
Excellent performance on the card, make sure your camera accept this size and speed.. This Verbatim memory really works on Windows7 64-bit.

Wish the price more competitive.. we could get more of it.

Thank you Electronics For Less Canada Storefront for your great service and fast shipping.
on October 11, 2014