march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on May 12, 2010
My son loved this at school, so we bought it.

Warning #1 - despite it supposedly working on Mac, they have not updated it for 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and it seems that they will not. So cannot use on our "primary" machine.

Warning #2 - we had several issues installing it on a WinXP machine, but it worked after some fiddling. Like some other Learning Company titles it wants to install things that it should not have to; like Adobe Reader (without asking).

Warning #3 - it seems to be unsupported now. Cannot register on the [...] web site

It is working for us for now on the XP machine, but if I have trouble, I suspect I am sunk.
on February 18, 2010
Kid Pix Deluxe 4 Home Edition Ages 4+

My daughter uses the same software program at school and loves it. My 4 year old enjoys drawing and editing his pictures with the neat tools.

Really fun and interactive tools with sound effects.
on August 21, 2011
I bought Kid Pix to have for my grandchildren to use when they are visiting.
I love what they can do with it. My only complaints are that it doesn't open up to
a large screen and it isn't easy to exit it.
on February 4, 2013
4 stars - Windows only compatible. The requirements mentions of MAC OSX version compatibilty. I have the OSX version as specified to be supported but installation does not work. Other than this, product is awesome!