5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job.
Published on Jan. 27 2013 by Adam

1.0 out of 5 stars Inline HDMI Coupler
Very disappointed with such a simple unit. PC to TV using Two HMDI cables coupled:- Sound OK, Picture visible except black and other dark colours displayed mosaic vertical lines. Tried a similar exercise with a Wi Fi media unit to TV "No picture at all ".
Published 4 months ago by Brian Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job., Jan. 27 2013
Adam - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: C&E CNE85002 HDMI Female to Female Adapter Coupler (Electronics)
I recently sold my PS3 because I never use it. However, I also recently bought a 60" Samsung television and wanted to experience games on it. DILEMMA! My solution was to run an HDMI cable from my nearby computer to the television and run Steam games off it. So I went to a store and purchased a 15 foot HDMI cable. Silly me, it was too short, but not by much. I tried to reorganize the room, but this made my wife mad at me. I bought this, connected a spare 6 foot cable to the 15 foot cable, and voila, now I can happily play the games I want. But only when she's not around.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inline HDMI Coupler, March 19 2015
Tested out the connecting HDMI cables individually connecting direct from TV to PC etc., no problems. So it would seem something is missing with the simple coupler

1.0 out of 5 stars the screen goes blank or flashes constantly like every second, Dec 11 2014
choppy signal. the screen goes blank or flashes constantly like every second. i will try with another hdmi cable but that is not a good sign as a first try. It works, but for my equipment it works poorly. My HDMI cable worked fine with my laptop to monitor but it could not send the signal when i used this to extend the cable with another hdmi. I don't use it after that first try and failure. learn from my mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, March 6 2013
No different than any similar product that I could have purchased at any retail store except the price is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, Jan. 2 2014
Not much to say other than they work as expected. Have joined a 50 foot and a 20 foot cable with no issues (one adapter in the middle). have also joined three shorter cables together (15, 15 and 10 feet) with no issues (two adapters).

Will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good, Dec 21 2011
Xzacklee "Zacklee" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This product works great if you want to make a really long cord. I have two 25ft cords connected to it and can not see any loss of picture. Connection is very solid, almost too tight. But connects very well. I would buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars work as expected, June 17 2013
No problem so far. I use it to extend my 12 ft cable with another 6ft; both purchased thru Amazon. Perfect, dont have to spend for another length of cable. If you already have 2 cables, buy without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with no signal distortion., Jan. 9 2015
I have two HDMI cables, both of which were too short for my purpose, so this little adapter saved me the cost of a new, longer cable and being stuck with two unused cables. No noticeable signal distortion.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does its job, Feb. 20 2014
Pros: It isn't anything less than what is described.
Cons: It isn't anything more.

You need a coupler? Buy this one. No need to spend more money elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price was right and they work, March 15 2014
Simple little pieces to extend hdmi connections when you need to. They work just fine and the price was reasonable for two.
If the price is right you can't go wrong.

C&E CNE85002 HDMI Female to Female Adapter Coupler