boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout march Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 27, 2013
I recently sold my PS3 because I never use it. However, I also recently bought a 60" Samsung television and wanted to experience games on it. DILEMMA! My solution was to run an HDMI cable from my nearby computer to the television and run Steam games off it. So I went to a store and purchased a 15 foot HDMI cable. Silly me, it was too short, but not by much. I tried to reorganize the room, but this made my wife mad at me. I bought this, connected a spare 6 foot cable to the 15 foot cable, and voila, now I can happily play the games I want. But only when she's not around.
on May 25, 2016
It does not matter whether you see the back or front. - Both are the same. Also, for some people it works, for some does not. I just strongly hope that you are in the second group. Without checking it out yet but - on the other hand - based on the most negative reviews I am convinced that four stars as a sort of average conclusion is pretty fair in this case. Thank you and please remember do not drop coincidentally this little fella to the toilet especially when flushing the water. - Possibility to find it equals 0.
on August 17, 2015
Using this to go from a iPad VGA adapter to HDMI adapter to another HDMI cable (so this thing connects both HDMI ends together). It works pretty good and the audio comes through. Not using for any HD videos just to project images onto a whiteboard with ultra short throw projector unit. So can't really comment on how good the audio or video is other than it works for our needs pretty darn well. It didn't look especially "quality" but for the price you can't go wrong. I recommend it.
on March 19, 2015
Very disappointed with such a simple unit. PC to TV using Two HMDI cables coupled:- Sound OK, Picture visible except black and other dark colours displayed mosaic vertical lines. Tried a similar exercise with a Wi Fi media unit to TV "No picture at all ".
Tested out the connecting HDMI cables individually connecting direct from TV to PC etc., no problems. So it would seem something is missing with the simple coupler
on December 11, 2014
choppy signal. the screen goes blank or flashes constantly like every second. i will try with another hdmi cable but that is not a good sign as a first try. It works, but for my equipment it works poorly. My HDMI cable worked fine with my laptop to monitor but it could not send the signal when i used this to extend the cable with another hdmi. I don't use it after that first try and failure. learn from my mistake.
on January 21, 2015
I purchased this to attach two HDMI cables to create one long one and it helped. For the price it is hard to ignore it.
on March 6, 2013
No different than any similar product that I could have purchased at any retail store except the price is fantastic.
on January 29, 2016
Works as described, no signal distortion. Tested 1080p video from desktop to projector, connecting a 10' HDMI to a 25' HDMI, picture is as good as my projector can manage.
Cons: Took forever to arrive (40+ days), but what do you expect with free shipping on a $2 item.
on January 2, 2014
Not much to say other than they work as expected. Have joined a 50 foot and a 20 foot cable with no issues (one adapter in the middle). have also joined three shorter cables together (15, 15 and 10 feet) with no issues (two adapters).

Will purchase again.
on September 9, 2015
This is terrible item I ever bought. don't buy cause it will take you more than a month to receive with poor quality.
I wasted my huge time. if you pay ten dollars more you can take super way faster delivery and good quality cable.
This is foolish .