5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job.
Published 18 months ago by Adam

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work
Useless thing, didn't help at all. Well, the DVD picture showed on the TV for about a second and that's about it. Would not recommend this product
Published 6 months ago by Daniel Galt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job., Jan. 27 2013
This review is from: Bargaincell - Hdmi Female To Hdmi Female Adapter Coupler (Electronics)
I recently sold my PS3 because I never use it. However, I also recently bought a 60" Samsung television and wanted to experience games on it. DILEMMA! My solution was to run an HDMI cable from my nearby computer to the television and run Steam games off it. So I went to a store and purchased a 15 foot HDMI cable. Silly me, it was too short, but not by much. I tried to reorganize the room, but this made my wife mad at me. I bought this, connected a spare 6 foot cable to the 15 foot cable, and voila, now I can happily play the games I want. But only when she's not around.

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, April 16 2013
Took a while to get here but I was told that up front. Otherwise as the product was as advertised and works fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, March 6 2013
No different than any similar product that I could have purchased at any retail store except the price is fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, July 10 2014
Its a connector, it works, nothing more to add.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, July 5 2014
P. McRae - See all my reviews
Works as well as units costing 10 times as much!

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price this was a great buy, I only use it now and again ..., July 5 2014
For the price this was a great buy, I only use it now and again but has worked well every time. Fast delivery and well packed. It was just like the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it, July 3 2014
Good

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 30 2014
Works, kind of a tight fit though. No big problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30 2014
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturday, May 28 2014
I have been using this for a few months now. It looks sturdy and works as expected, and no flaws.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›