5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job.
Published on Jan. 27 2013 by Adam

1.0 out of 5 stars Inline HDMI Coupler
Very disappointed with such a simple unit. PC to TV using Two HMDI cables coupled:- Sound OK, Picture visible except black and other dark colours displayed mosaic vertical lines. Tried a similar exercise with a Wi Fi media unit to TV "No picture at all ".
Published 1 month ago by Brian Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job., Jan. 27 2013
Adam - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: C&E CNE85002 HDMI Female to Female Adapter Coupler (Electronics)
I recently sold my PS3 because I never use it. However, I also recently bought a 60" Samsung television and wanted to experience games on it. DILEMMA! My solution was to run an HDMI cable from my nearby computer to the television and run Steam games off it. So I went to a store and purchased a 15 foot HDMI cable. Silly me, it was too short, but not by much. I tried to reorganize the room, but this made my wife mad at me. I bought this, connected a spare 6 foot cable to the 15 foot cable, and voila, now I can happily play the games I want. But only when she's not around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, March 6 2013
No different than any similar product that I could have purchased at any retail store except the price is fantastic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inline HDMI Coupler, March 19 2015
Tested out the connecting HDMI cables individually connecting direct from TV to PC etc., no problems. So it would seem something is missing with the simple coupler

1.0 out of 5 stars the screen goes blank or flashes constantly like every second, Dec 11 2014
choppy signal. the screen goes blank or flashes constantly like every second. i will try with another hdmi cable but that is not a good sign as a first try. It works, but for my equipment it works poorly. My HDMI cable worked fine with my laptop to monitor but it could not send the signal when i used this to extend the cable with another hdmi. I don't use it after that first try and failure. learn from my mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with no signal distortion., Jan. 9 2015
I have two HDMI cables, both of which were too short for my purpose, so this little adapter saved me the cost of a new, longer cable and being stuck with two unused cables. No noticeable signal distortion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, July 10 2014
Its a connector, it works, nothing more to add.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, July 5 2014
P. McRae - See all my reviews
Works as well as units costing 10 times as much!

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price this was a great buy, I only use it now and again ..., July 5 2014
For the price this was a great buy, I only use it now and again but has worked well every time. Fast delivery and well packed. It was just like the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it, July 3 2014
Good

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 30 2014
Works, kind of a tight fit though. No big problems

C&E CNE85002 HDMI Female to Female Adapter Coupler