biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on August 19, 2011
All the characters are lovable and have traits you can identify with. Lots and lots of sexy moments and lots of affairs, some with love, some without. The humour is always there but also the drama, the suspense with its many cliffhangers and of course the stories.
Many of the today dramas are very well depicted and portrayed, insight into the young adult mind and lifestyle
You follow the characters, wondering and worrying for them right through.
I am waiting for the next season as this one finished in a shock ending for me and I can't wait to know what happened!
on February 18, 2013
I know I am repeating myself but I purchased Seaons 1, 2 and 3 and enjoyed each episode. I like Private Practice almost as much as I like Greys Anatomy. Sorry to read that Private Practice has been canceled.
on September 12, 2013
Private Practice is up to its usual standards, hugely enjoyable, with intense drama! The cases are just as astounding as Season 1.
on July 13, 2014