5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7 and XP Pro works on the same computer
Published on Nov. 8 2009 by Frank Kitzinger

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy
I received my PC without CD so when my hard drive crashed I was left without operating system. (My recovery disk was damaged). I thought I will get a return or damage Item but still a genuine copy. Instead I received a fake manually copied disk.
Published 14 months ago by Richard Chelstowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7 and XP Pro works on the same computer, Nov. 8 2009
Frank Kitzinger (Toronto) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (CD-ROM)
I had Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit only for a few days, but it performs flawlessly. Installation was simpler, than that of any other Windows operating system. W7 and a lot of software takes up only 35GB on my hard disk. I use an i7 Nehalem processor running at 2.92 GHz per core. The main disk is a Samsung solid state, with 256 GB capacity. It is split into two equal sections. One has Windows XP Pro SP 3, with all software installed clean on same segment. The other partition has Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit with all software installed again clean. I use mostly newly purchased software, but there were no conflicts during installation with any of them. I've noticed, that there are two program files set up by W7, one for 32-bit and another for 64-bit software.

Microsoft has learned a lot from the Vista critics. This time they got it right. W7 is friendly, and one can get used to it fast. The one area which needs some patience and understanding, is the new LIBRARY system. I never did like an operating system forcefully helping, when no help was asked for, but this time the situation is not bad at all. If you don't want your thousands of photos re-listed by dates, you can get out of the library business. One good thing, the photo files stay at their original location.

Now I have the choice to run XP Pro or W7 on the same computer. The second hard disk contains data only, and accessible by both operating systems. I can't comment on upgrades, but if you want to have a clean install, I'm sure you will be happy with W7.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, Feb. 5 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Answer for Window's 7, March 30 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (CD-ROM)
It was exactly what I want and It was exactluy for what I pay for. Thank you very much! Louis lavoie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 28 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (CD-ROM)
Arrived in time and everything works smoothly so far. Would buy again from same buyer and loved the cheap price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars very friendly to do business with and ultimate 7 is great, April 29 2010
Betty Kelly "Bouvier76" (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (CD-ROM)
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimategreat to use, easy install. Bought it from Gopika who was extremely helpful and very quick on delivery and any questions that I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars windows 7 ultimate 32 et 64 bits anglais, Jan. 8 2011
This review is from: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (CD-ROM)
It is a very good product if i compare it to window vista, Vista was a piece of junk.I love window 7, am not alwase reinstalling every 3 month because it as a problem of programing. If you dont like to play with all the problems that all window in the past have, it is the product you have to buy. And at the price a pay it was a very good purchace,even if it is in english.I was very happy with Software Shipper, i think that are very good place to do shopping for software.

Window 7 c'est le meilleur de window, pas toujours en train de réinstaller le programme parceque il y a un erreur de programmation. Surtout pour window Vista, il aurais du l'appeler window VERRA de merde. J'ai fait mon achat de logiciel à Software shipper, et je pense que l'Équipe de software shipper fait un très bon travail pour leur client.

ARRAY(0xaa09ef08)

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate by Microsoft (Windows 7 / Vista)
Used & New from: CDN$ 345.96