summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Size: 32GB|Change

on March 2, 2013
I was quite happy that it was 32GB, however here are some pros and cons about this product:

Pros for me:
- Large amount of space, love it.
- Relatively small, and pretty simple design (like it).
- Works almost on all computers, (big thing for me as I need it for school).

However for the cons:

- Sometimes transferring is way too slow.
- Sometimes it glitches and I lose my files every once in a while.
- Stops working randomly.

Overall, I wouldn't buy this if you're very dependent on it, but I am quite satisfied about the product.
on April 4, 2013
4.5 stars.

Easy to use, no setup required. I put 30 gigs on this and it took 1 hour. Not the fastest..but fast enough. If it was faster then i'd give 5 stars but overall, a very good product..especially for the price. Why anyone would pay retail at bestbuy / futureshop i have no idea...
on September 8, 2014
-Plugs into computer: Check

-Holds files transferred onto it: Check

-Transfers files from key to another computer: Check

-Key slides open with relative ease: Check

-Is able to go Tony Stark and immediately start hacking a computer once it's plugged in: No, but it can be done if you know what you're doing

-Is able to drink the bossman under the table, fight the evil dragon, bang the princess, get to the other side of the country in a matter of minutes, chill with some friends, walk away from an explosion without looking back, while hopping on one foot playing the harmonica: Check
on April 22, 2012
Great value for what you pay and an amazing bargain. A must for transferring files on the move or storing those special family holiday snaps.
on November 21, 2012
Work's well, is quick and compact. It's a very good price as well. I was going to purchase a smaller one, but there wasn't that big of a difference between the price. I recommend this.
on October 22, 2012
This memory stick works extreamly well. It is fast and secure all for a great price :D. I have since recommended this brand and amazon to my employer and will be recieving more (in a smaller size) for all office employees.
on June 25, 2012
I buy SanDisk products because my experiences with them have always been positive. Their products are solid and their return procedures are fair. A couple of emails between me and their customer support and they exchanged my last device (an MP3 player) with no hassle. The new device was flawless, and I've gotten my money's worth and then some.

This new USB drive works great, and I have every confidence that if there's an issue I will be well treated again. If I'm not, you'll be sure to hear it from me. =) ...But I'm betting on satisfaction.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 19, 2011
For the price, this is a fairly good bargain for simple transferring of data. The 8gb version really can store almost 2,000 songs or over 2,000 photos. I've yet to try the video, but it claims to be able to store almost 16 hours. However, this driver is amazingly slow (hence the price). I transferred several 12 megapixels photos to it and then plugged it into my flat screen USB. The images were flawless, but the loading was excruciatingly slow. You watch as it slowly rolls out the photo from the top of your screen to the bottom. Ouch. However, for simple transference of files, it is fine. I was able to transfer several MP3's from my desktop to my laptop. Check out other brands and sizes for price and quality. SanDisk has a good reputation, so I imagine this device will last a while - it's just a bit too slow. But there is a two-year warranty, so its sort of a bargain.
on November 9, 2013
The brand has a good reputation. Until I have had this flash drive for a few years, I will not know whether it is as good as I hope it is. However, it does hold my computer backup information for the time being.
on January 24, 2013
I purchased this USB flash drive on sale so my opinions might be slightly skewed. That said, this is one of the better USB flash drives I've used. Read and write speeds seem about on par with, if not slightly faster than, other flash drives I've used in the past. The build is nice and seem fairly durable. I also quite like the red color accents and the corresponding light when plugged in.

There is an area to attach a loop or lanyard to the drive at the back. However, do note that there is no lanyard included in the package.