4.0 out of 5 stars I FIGURED OUT HOW TO WORK THE LATCH
Ok I was going to return it as it locked on me and couldn't open. I came here and saw the same reviews, but i figured out how to open it for anyone having trouble with it
First you have to push the latch a little up, and THEN you push it and it opens :)
Published 10 months ago by Pri

1.0 out of 5 stars Sandwich Maker
Unfortunately I ordered this item twice and both times I received an item with a faulty latch. The first one was very difficult to open originally and when it closed would not open again ; and the second one would not open at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone
Published on Jan. 27 2012 by PJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Sandwich Maker, Jan. 27 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I FIGURED OUT HOW TO WORK THE LATCH, Dec 17 2013
This review is from: Pocket Sandwich Maker (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a quick and easy stuffed sandwich maker., Sept. 4 2014
This review is from: Pocket Sandwich Maker (Kitchen)
Wanted something cheap and easy to store and clean. Fits the bill. Works great for stuffed cheese sandwiches. Its fairly simple to clean. I just wipe off with a towel dipped in water vinegar solution and then turn it on and let the residue cook off. Its small in size making it easy to store in the kitchen cabinet.

4.0 out of 5 stars It makes great sandwiches but you need to use pretty plain jane ..., July 30 2014
This review is from: Pocket Sandwich Maker (Kitchen)
I used one of these a lot at a hostel I stayed at in New Zealand. It makes great sandwiches but you need to use pretty plain jane bread or it won't fit properly. My go to breakfast in this was banana and nutella stuffed breakfast sandwich. Delicious!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but size is weird, March 27 2014
This review is from: Pocket Sandwich Maker (Kitchen)
I like this tool and remember fondly having beautiful grilled cheese sandwiches when I was younger.

Truth is, bread has grown up. The nice fitting bread in the photo is no longer available in any supermarket I know. Look out for your cheese and fillings melting in the griller and bu the smallest bread in your supermarket. Other wise it is a fine product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I wanted..., Feb. 9 2014
Mrs. Virginia Carroll (Nepean, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pocket Sandwich Maker (Kitchen)
It does make nice sandwiches, but it doesn't take the regular sliced bread very well and the crusts get very tough. i still like it, but I have to cut the crusts off for the bread to fit and I've tried other breads and have the same problem.

It is easy to use, easy to clean and because it stands on its side, it doesn't take up too much room.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hah, Jan. 26 2014
This review is from: Pocket Sandwich Maker (Kitchen)
The top part literally broke in 2 pieces from the center upon making my first sandwich (2pieces of multi-grain toast). Didn't purchase from this site but bought the same product from a local store! looooooooooooool!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken Already?, Jan. 6 2014
This review is from: Pocket Sandwich Maker (Kitchen)
This product makes delicious sandwiches... but the device that keeps it closed has snapped off already.. I have used this product for a couple of weeks, and maybe four times.

4.0 out of 5 stars sandwich maker, Dec 27 2012
This review is from: Pocket Sandwich Maker (Kitchen)
I bought this for my husband who enjoys making pocket sandwiches. It is quick, easy and a breeze to clean up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok but quite difficult to open the lid, June 22 2010
C. Doomasia "book worm" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pocket Sandwich Maker (Kitchen)
Works as expected. But to open the lid is a struggle and we have to use a lot of trial and error to open it.

Pocket Sandwich Maker