5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery
I bought a spare battery for my camera, it's small so best to have a couple of them in case.
Published 5 months ago by Artie

The price was right but the battery, as received, didn't fit in my camera. Too wide) I had to modify it by removing some of the plastic, then it worked fine
Published 7 months ago by alan Lloyd-Hughes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, March 14 2014
This review is from: High Capacity KLIC-7004 Digital Camera Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery Compatible with Kodak KLIC-7004, Fuji NP-50, Pentax D-LI68 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Perfectly, March 10 2014
Arrived quickly, properly packaged, with no extra charged due. I popped it in my camera and everything is working again. Yay!

2.0 out of 5 stars Batterys bought., March 2 2014
I bought 2 batteries form them, one is totally dead. The other one is in my camera has only been 2 weeks, but it is working so far. Don't think i would buy from them again, unless they can rectify the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars KLIC-7004 battery, Feb. 6 2014
Battery replacement met my expectations.
Better yet was the price as local retailers ask astronomical amounts for the same product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, Jan. 1 2014
Arrived in the estimated time. It does the job and it’s good for the price.
This 1400 mAh battery is running not longer than 950 mAh battery that I have under the same condition. Don’t know this just happen to be or not. That’s why I give 4 stars. Ok for the price. Would recommend to friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars The price was right but the Quality was poor (didn't fit) but performance is good, Jan. 1 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars these are a steal, and they work great, Sept. 6 2013
I have bought a lot of this specific battery over the years as I have owned most of the compact Fuji EXR cameras over the last 4 years. I like to carry spare batteries and I wanted spares for all of these cameras (I owned 6 at one time and regularly tested them etc.) I still have two of the cams and one of these spares and I don;t see any performance difference between the Fuji battery and these. Well worth the small amount of cash these cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong, July 6 2013
BlondBoy47 "DJ" (Southern Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
After about 2 years or so, these little guys are still charging fine and working like new. I would so buy these again, when the time comes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reveiw of digital camera battery KLIC-7004, June 7 2013
David Collings (Burlington, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this seller and the product. The item was as advertised and worked perfectly. The price was really low compared to other name brands, without giving up quality and performance. Shipping was very cost effective with a fast delivery to my home. I would not hesitate to use this seller again. Excellent service all round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should, May 23 2013
Came in quick and works perfect as second battery for the Fuji 3D (big drainer) Fits in charger and hold holds as good as original

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›