5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed
I bought a couple of these batteries because I read the one that comes with the Kodak PlaySport 1080p Waterproof Pocket HD Camcorder (Black) does not last very long. I needed extended capacity and due to the very low price I picked two of these up.

Pros:
-PRICE!
-Bigger capacity then the official Kodak battery
-PRICE

--It's a battery,...
Published on June 12 2010 by J. Lawrence

3.0 out of 5 stars The price was right but the Quality was poor (didn't fit) but performance is good
The price was right but the battery, as received, didn't fit in my camera. Too wide) I had to modify it by removing some of the plastic, then it worked fine
Published 11 months ago by alan Lloyd-Hughes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, June 12 2010
J. Lawrence "Anon" (Ottawa, CAN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Capacity KLIC-7004 Digital Camera Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery Compatible with Kodak KLIC-7004, Fuji NP-50, Pentax D-LI68 (Electronics)

Pros:
-PRICE!
-Bigger capacity then the official Kodak battery
-PRICE

--It's a battery, there's only so much I can say.

Cons:
-None, how it looks maybe? But even then, who cares, it's in the camera...

Summed up: If you're getting the Playsport HD, get at least one of these too. Believe me, it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Battery, Great Price, May 16 2010
James Banner "trainman" (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these KLIC-7400 replacement batteries to use with my Kodak Zi8 video camera and am very pleased with them. My test show they are at least as good as the originals. And the price! Even with shipping factored in, they were far cheaper than anything I could buy locally. When I travel, I like to take along lots of reserve battery power. And this is a great way to do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Kodak Playsport ZX3, July 16 2010
N. Yu (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best deal I come across this year so far.

These battery is a bargain and works as good if not better than the OEM Kodak one and the seller Eshopic is extremely helpful and ship really fast.

You should stock up these battery and can't go wrong with this seller.

I am thinking of getting a few more of these for conversion on my other electronics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price and Super Customer service, Aug. 1 2010
I ordered this for the unheard of price of .01c !! I must say that I thought it was a joke at first, and ordered it to see if I would actually get it..and yes indeed it arrived tonight, less than a week after ordering it! Then tonight I also got an email from the sellers, Eshopic, asking me if I received it, was happy with it, and if not, they would do whatever it took to rectify the problem and make me happy. Now that's what I call customer service. The person who gave a one star rating and demanded a full refund..of .01c ??? say what?? Give me a friggin break!! These sellers are A-1, the best in my books!! Would I do business with them again? You betcha!!

4.0 out of 5 stars High Capacity battery for Fuji camera, Sept. 28 2010
Product was delivered very quickly. Charge does not last as long as the original equipment battery that came with the camera but considering the price differential, I would buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 7 2010
Great price, more capacity than Kodak's batteries, fast shipping. Does just what it's suppose to.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, fast shipping, Oct. 14 2010
great replacement battery, works as original, arrived within 2 days of order, and at 5 bucks compared to 30 for the kodak model, great for a spare. As a bonus, I ordered it for my still camera, but found out it also fits my kodak z18 hd camcorder, and has higher capacity charge than the kodak battery that came with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, July 1 2010
K. K Paps "Papous" (Edmonton, AB , Canada) - See all my reviews
very satisfied and almost got it for free! the price is amazing! will buy another one

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, March 14 2014
I bought a spare battery for my camera, it's small so best to have a couple of them in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Perfectly, March 10 2014
Arrived quickly, properly packaged, with no extra charged due. I popped it in my camera and everything is working again. Yay!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›