5.0 out of 5 stars fun game
really enjoyed it, not too difficult, fun to blast zombies. good graphics, would recommend for easy adult entertainment at good price
Published 3 months ago by todd smart

2.0 out of 5 stars Exellent
but if you have ps3 and ps move there is an hd version out there for 15 $ on psn
Published 10 months ago by Dragon

5.0 out of 5 stars fun game, April 24 2014
This review is from: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Bilingual game-play) - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super jeu, Sept. 9 2013
J'ai acheté ce jeu pour mon garcon qui est accro au resident evil et il adore ce jeu il a passer au traversje pense en quelques heures
Je le recommande

2.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, Sept. 4 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game - arcade style shooter, July 12 2013
As a resident evil fan and arcade shooter / rail shooter fan I think this game is great on the Wii. Decent length and difficulty levels and replay value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, Oct. 28 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
All the rail-shooting fun you can ask for from a Wii title, this game is a great followup to the original. Glad to have it in my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good "on-rails" game and not too hard for me, March 9 2012
Sylvain C. (Montreal, QC. Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I played Resident Evil 4 all the way up to chapter 4-1 and I have not finished it yet. RE4 is a fantastic game and really well made but quite long to finish and harder than Darkside Chronicles. I find the chapters in DC are not too long so you don't have to stay glued to your Wii for hours and you can save your progress in between the chapters. The graphics are gorgeous but better in some sections than others. The sound department is very good too. The shaky camera doesn't bother me at all but it's true that it makes some sections a little harder than they could have been without it, but nothing that makes the game unplayable. I am far from being a pro gamer but I was able to finish the game in a couple of weeks and I had very much fun doing so. However i'm not sure if I will feel like replaying it all over again a lot more times. I haven't tried the game with a partner but I think it should be fun with two players.

I also have Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles but I haven't played it much yet so I can't compare it to DC, but I can say that UC seems harder than DC.

If you like on-rails games I recommend Darkside Chronicles to you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying fun!, Jan. 14 2010
Buffyvssatan (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Playing Darkside Chronicles can be annoying from time to time. The fact that they wanted to add more realism by making the camera move like a real person would is not a bad idea...for a movie that is. For a video game it can be a bit frustrating when you miss a headshot because your character decides to look somewhere else. Not to mention that the boss fights are hard.

The upgrades for the weapons are very expensive. You can collect money by picking it up on the ground or by shooting objects IN CASE it gives you money. Yeah, files and most of the money are hidden. My guess is that finishing the game fifteen time wouldn't be enough to completly upgrade all weapons. Maybe I missed something. There's gotta be another way!

The good thing about Darkside is that when you pick up a green herb, you don't automatically take it. There is a menu you can access during the game. This menu lets you take an herb (if you found one) and change your weapons if you need to. This time you're not limited to four weapons.

Overall, I can't complain about the story and the graphics, but when you're playing a rail shooter it would be nice to have SOME kind of freedom with upgrades and ammunitions. We shouldn't have to spend every waking hour to be able to get the good stuff.

After finishing the game, I didn't feel the need to play it again right away like I usually do with a great game.

5.0 out of 5 stars My fav game, Dec 11 2009
sly "sly" (Saskatoon, Sask, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I thought I would like R.E 4 way more than R.E :the darkside chronicles but to my surprise I loved this game! I bought three things from amazon and this was the 1st to arrive and it was so much fun to play, I'm still playing it and I would recommend this game to anyone who's a fan of horror games :D Thanks again amazon for shipping all my items so fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecellent!, June 13 2011
Alex Charette "nowhere_frosty" (Joliette) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Un excellent résumé de RE2 et Code Veronica! Mais nous permets d'en savoir beaucoup plus sur l'histoire! Je ne sais pas si vous êtes comme moi, mais j,adore lire des documents dans la séries de RE et des archives, il y en a! :D

4.0 out of 5 stars R.E. Meilleur que le jeu précédent, May 2 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Les graphismes sont beaucoup plus beaux que dans le jeu précédant « Resident Evil : The Umbrella Chronicles ». Le « gameplay » a également été amélioré : lorsqu'on joue a deux joueurs, les cibles ne font plus de « bugs » lorsqu'elles se croisent. Le seul point faible de ce jeu est sa durée : on aurait souhaité qu'il dure plus longtemps. Quelques heures suffisent pour terminer tous les chapitres.

CDN$ 34.99 CDN$ 20.99