biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 17, 2011
I bought this product because it offers both dry and wet epilation. This wasn't my first product of this kind so i knew what i could expect from it. I love the wet epilation, it's really good, it lifts more and it hurts less.
The product is easy to use, it looks exactly like the photo, maybe a little smaller.
I am satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
on October 20, 2014
Have had this epilator for quite a few months now. Didnt feel I could fairly review it before. I am quite pleased with its results, and found it to be a great investment over waxing sessions every 2wks. The product definitely requires a bit of patience to get to learn to use it properly. If you have tried and are used to waxing the discomfort is usually no more than that, though everyones tolerance varies. Those who had poor/painful results may have neglected to read/follow the instructions which specify not using on hair longer than a certain length. The trimmer attachment included with unit is for that purpose if needed. Also another bit of advice many may have missed - do hold the skin taut as best you can. I exfoliate my skin every now an then to discourage any ingrowns (which u often get with waxing too) and I have had smooth legs and estimate I saved myself quite a few hundred over the course of the summer alone. With patience and best practice this is a good buy

Pls note- I only tried wet on one occasion and found it uneffective on my texture of hair and never did again, so my review is based on dry epilating only after a warm shower and on legs only...
on March 4, 2014
My leg hair is pretty thin really, so it wasn't so bad. Got used to it really quickly. The underarms were difficult to do as it was hard for me to pull my skin taught under there, so it hurt like a son of a B! But, it's gone. :) Charged fully in an hour.
on October 23, 2014
does not pull out the hair. have ti go over n over n over n over......again on the same spot n still it will not catch on the longer hair forget the 3-4 cm hair. old philips spilator that only had one epilating option was really the best and i owned it for 8 years and it worked great until it suddenly stoped turning on.

on this panasonic one, the saving is great, it removed hair all the way but the trimmer pulls hair alot more than it cuts them and its very painful.

i would not recommend it at all
on June 16, 2014
This epilator works as advertised. I bought it to replace a Remington one which died after only a few months. This one is a definite improvement, it is more gentle and more effective. The ability to use it in the shower is great, especially on underarms, which reduces the pain. The shaving attachment for trimming is a bonus. I would recommend this product.
on July 12, 2011
I love this epilator so much! It's my first epilator and I really don't mind the pain at all. It definitely hurts, but nothing unbearable. I have pretty dark, coarse hair and this little thing does such a great job getting my skin perfectly smooth and lovely. I tried it once in the shower, but only for a second to see it worked. I don't like to take long showers so to conserve water, so in that way the wet option is not very viable. I just sent one to my mom as well!
on May 21, 2014
While a little painful the first time to use, it was nothing unbearable and will hopefully lessen over time. Shipped very quickly, was here the next business day! Not confusing to use with clear instructions.
on September 29, 2015
I love my Epilady. I used to make homemade body sugar, but it was hit-and-miss and truly a chore. This gadget achieves the same effect with none of the hassle. And if you are paying to get waxed by a professional, you can save a fortune using this instead. Bought last year and still going strong.
on July 29, 2015
Really great product. The only thing I would change is it gets very slippery when wet. If your grip moves even slightly you end up knocking the button on the side that releases the head of the product. That being said it otherwise works amazing and I've had great results.
on December 3, 2015
Really great epilator with a nice battery life in the beginning. I've had it for over two years and have not experienced any product defects or difficulties. All I will say is that the battery life starts to turn spotty after 2 years of use, but great nonetheless!