5.0 out of 5 stars great product
I bought this product because it offers both dry and wet epilation. This wasn't my first product of this kind so i knew what i could expect from it. I love the wet epilation, it's really good, it lifts more and it hurts less.
The product is easy to use, it looks exactly like the photo, maybe a little smaller.
I am satisfied with my purchase and would definitely...
Published on Feb. 17 2011 by al3ct4

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the it
Published 5 months ago by Sartre

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, Feb. 17 2011
I am satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend this product to a friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 12 2011
I love this epilator so much! It's my first epilator and I really don't mind the pain at all. It definitely hurts, but nothing unbearable. I have pretty dark, coarse hair and this little thing does such a great job getting my skin perfectly smooth and lovely. I tried it once in the shower, but only for a second to see it worked. I don't like to take long showers so to conserve water, so in that way the wet option is not very viable. I just sent one to my mom as well!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the it, Oct. 28 2013
This review is from: Panasonic ES-WD51-P Epiglide Ladies Wet Dry Epilator (Pink) (Health and Beauty)
I did plenty of research before I bought this product. It seemed like an all around good epilator but that is because I didn't know anything about epilators. Now that I have purchased one I know the most important thing for legs is buy a product with MOST tweezers possible. It is not worth the slow pain of grabbing one or two hairs at a time. More tweezers, the faster the pain is gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars ladieswet dry epilator, July 1 2013
This is the greatest thing since i can use it in the shower,i put cream on first and no mess!I find it is really great on my legs and the more i use it there are less and less hair's.When i use it on my underarm's there is never any burning that i sometimes get with a regular razor.Great product!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, July 18 2012
Fabiana Pereira "Fabiana Pereira" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Didn't try it wet yet, but even dry it allows me to keep my legs and armpits smooth without shedding hundreds/thousands at the waxing salon. Win!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for bikini area, March 8 2014
this is my first epilator & i love it! i already recommended it to all my friends & relatives.
i read many reviews, & it completely lives up to it's name, especially if you want to stop waxing!
i bought it initially because i wanted to stop waxing my bikini area (too messy, involves chemicals, takes forever, & hurts!!!), this is the perfect epilator.

what i LIKED:

-use it only on my bikini area & with the epilator i feel literally NO pain when using it on my bikini area. the 1st time i couldn't believe how much it did not hurt. remember: with 1 hand pull the skin tight & with the other use the epilator as described in the manual which comes with the epilator
-making the epilator wet with water before using it on the bikini area helps glide the epilator over the area
-sits nicely in your hand, however the rotating head may not bend into all areas; head is a little bulky
-no epilator will remove ALL the hairs, you may have a few stray ones, it is not like shaving; keep that in mind
-manual is very useful & clear, especially when you're new to the process like me
-there are many attachments, I have yet to use them, but they're useful to have in any case
-cleans very easily with water, & air dries quickly too
-the battery lasts as advertised, it has never died on me during use. make sure however to charge it immediately after use to make sure you're ready for next time

what i DID NOT LIKE:

-the carrying case is too big for all the attachments etc. & i don't think it protects the epilator well enough (for example, when travelling)
-cannot plug in epilator & use it at the same time. so make sure you charge it after every use so it doesn't die on you next time you want to use it
-it does make some noise when turned on, so if you're looking to epilate late at night, your partners/roommates may hear you

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 4 2014
My leg hair is pretty thin really, so it wasn't so bad. Got used to it really quickly. The underarms were difficult to do as it was hard for me to pull my skin taught under there, so it hurt like a son of a B! But, it's gone. :) Charged fully in an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully satisfied, Feb. 13 2014
After years of shaving I was scared to use an epilator, but I'm really satisfied with this one, not to painful and very easy to use. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars ES-WD51-P, Feb. 11 2014
Den "No.9" (Markham, On, Canada) - See all my reviews
Works well for me. Picks up short hairs too. It may hurt a little at first but becomes a lot better as you get used to it. Recommend doing it in shower - hurts much less. Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and I am a man, Jan. 30 2014
I don't use it. My wife does. But I love it. Why? Coz her legs are silly smooth , also she did not scream like giving birth to a triplet and swear like trucking sailor while using it. "Was it painful?" " Na.." That's a champ in my book .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0x9f706048)

Panasonic ES-WD51-P Epiglide Ladies Wet Dry Epilator (Pink)
CDN$ 99.99 CDN$ 87.28