5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it
Published on March 22 2012 by TicklyTurtle

1.0 out of 5 stars Crystal material is plastic not mineral
Description is incorrect. Amazon needs to correct the description. If you are expecting crystal, then order something else because this one is plastic
Published 10 months ago by Rowan Wing

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, March 22 2012
This review is from: Armitron Men's 408188GMG Chronograph Gray and Black Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
So, I was a bit hesitant to write a review for this watch, but let me just say that it's a very good one. One of my friends even commented on it, saying that it looked quite impressive. ^_^ That's a plus for Armitron. I've always admired their work, and I'd stand behind this company. My first watch from them lasted me 10 years before it went to heaven, and I'm not kidding about that. I put that watch through hell (rough sports). It's a good watch indeed. The instructions manual was easy to follow as well (downloadable from their website). I read a review previously saying that it was "hard to follow". In my opinion, it isn't. I understood the instructions manual in less than a minute. If you're looking for a digital watch worth your budget and time (pun intended), give this one a try. ^_^ Kudos to Amazon [and courier] for the prompt delivery. ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, Feb. 9 2012
I've only had the watch for a few weeks now so I can't comment on battery life, but everything else is good so far. for $30 it was a great buy, big display and can take a beating which is good for work. The backlight is pretty cool too

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money, Dec 20 2013
I have had this watch around my wrist for nearly a year now, and I have had no problems with it. I use it in the gym, in the pool, for running, climbing, hiking, and it has not let me down. I am truly amazed that such a cheap watch can be this well made. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a basic sports watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Armitron Customer Service, May 3 2013
This is a less than $30 dollar watch (including shipping), and for that price I certainly am more than satisfied with the watch. The main focus of my review here is to comment on the customer service I received from the Armitron watch company. Upon receiving my watch, I had some concerns as to whether or not the watch was actually brand new. So I emailed Armitron with my concerns. They addressed each of my issues, and assured me the watch was new and praised Amazon as a seller. However, they also said that they wanted to make sure that their customer were happy, and offered to send me a complementary watch. Now THAT is great customer service. Thank you Armitron.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 29 2014
Love it!!!

Beautiful watch and affordable price. Delivery was on time and quick.
Recommend this watch for everyday work or when doing any sports.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., Feb. 12 2014
Ordered this watch on Friday morning, around 7:00. Received the watch on the following Monday morning around 8:00. It definitely looks more expensive than the price would indicate. Quality-made and well worth the purchase. I have already used it everyday, including at the gym & in the shower. If the watch lasts me more than two years, I will definitely consider purchasing more watchess down the road from Armitron.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very goood!, Aug. 16 2013
Very good, I use this watch for train every morning ! I use the chrono on this ! It's nice to for the ligth !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, lots of features, July 5 2013
S. Kashyap - See all my reviews
This definitely does not feel like a 20$ watch.
+ date of the week
+ two time zones
+ water resistant to 330 feet (not tested yet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, April 6 2013
S. Fung - See all my reviews
I mainly use this as my weekend watch. Works great. Love the orange color. Looks good. Price is just right.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crystal material is plastic not mineral, June 11 2013