biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 22, 2012
So, I was a bit hesitant to write a review for this watch, but let me just say that it's a very good one. One of my friends even commented on it, saying that it looked quite impressive. ^_^ That's a plus for Armitron. I've always admired their work, and I'd stand behind this company. My first watch from them lasted me 10 years before it went to heaven, and I'm not kidding about that. I put that watch through hell (rough sports). It's a good watch indeed. The instructions manual was easy to follow as well (downloadable from their website). I read a review previously saying that it was "hard to follow". In my opinion, it isn't. I understood the instructions manual in less than a minute. If you're looking for a digital watch worth your budget and time (pun intended), give this one a try. ^_^ Kudos to Amazon [and courier] for the prompt delivery. ^_^
on May 3, 2013
This is a less than $30 dollar watch (including shipping), and for that price I certainly am more than satisfied with the watch. The main focus of my review here is to comment on the customer service I received from the Armitron watch company. Upon receiving my watch, I had some concerns as to whether or not the watch was actually brand new. So I emailed Armitron with my concerns. They addressed each of my issues, and assured me the watch was new and praised Amazon as a seller. However, they also said that they wanted to make sure that their customer were happy, and offered to send me a complementary watch. Now THAT is great customer service. Thank you Armitron.
on February 9, 2012
I've only had the watch for a few weeks now so I can't comment on battery life, but everything else is good so far. for $30 it was a great buy, big display and can take a beating which is good for work. The backlight is pretty cool too
on December 20, 2013
I have had this watch around my wrist for nearly a year now, and I have had no problems with it. I use it in the gym, in the pool, for running, climbing, hiking, and it has not let me down. I am truly amazed that such a cheap watch can be this well made. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a basic sports watch.
on April 27, 2014
Bought for my dad who was excited about the face of the watch.

When it arrived, the date dials were just too small for him to read - there is a button that will show the month and date on the main face, but he didn't see the point in having the little dials then.
Also found the light to be very weak.

Arrived a day later than estimated, and was returned to Amazon the day after that for a refund (minus $5.xx in shipping).
I didn't have an issue seeing the face and date, but I agree that it is on the smaller side.

Plus side, it does seem well made.
on November 11, 2015
I first bought this watch at a local Walmart in my area and it lasted me for about 4 years. It has a fairly simple interface - given that keeping the small manual will help with any confusion one may have over time, and is incredibly durable. It is sad that the previous one I had is unwearable now; the straps have separated in some areas, but it is still working well in terms of function.
If I had only one complaint, it is that there are no replacement straps - or at least any I can find in my area. Other than that, it's an amazing watch.
on February 12, 2014
Ordered this watch on Friday morning, around 7:00. Received the watch on the following Monday morning around 8:00. It definitely looks more expensive than the price would indicate. Quality-made and well worth the purchase. I have already used it everyday, including at the gym & in the shower. If the watch lasts me more than two years, I will definitely consider purchasing more watchess down the road from Armitron.
on March 29, 2014
Love it!!!

Beautiful watch and affordable price. Delivery was on time and quick.
Recommend this watch for everyday work or when doing any sports.
on July 5, 2013
This definitely does not feel like a 20$ watch.
+ date of the week
+ two time zones
+ water resistant to 330 feet (not tested yet)
on September 1, 2014
Piece of garbage never worked from day 1 - couldn't even set the time and date. Don't waste your money, buy a real watch.