march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on December 30, 2011
I ordered 4 of these. One crapped out in the first 2 days, the next after a week. One was in use last night and I heard the distinct sound of something shorting out followed by the smell that comes only from burnt out electrical components. The charger was extremely hot to the touch when I immediately unplugged it. I am glad I was close by when this happened, who knows what might have happened had I not been around.

Don't waste your money, these are garbage.
on September 2, 2011
Used this charger on a perfectly good IPOD Touch 3G. It promptly fried the IPOD. Went to the Apple store, got a replacement, and that got fried. Support staff at Apple confirmed that this charger was the reason for the failure of 2 ipods. Stopped using charger, and no problems with third IPOD. So this destroyed two IPOD. Luckily Apple staff was forgiving and covered us.
on March 23, 2010
This was shipped fast and was on time, i really liked the company, emaxland for all of this and it was really cheap!! 5/5 stars recommended.
on June 8, 2011
This charger worked for 20 minutes (not exaggerating) and then burned out. This was a waste of my time and money.
on April 2, 2011
This product arrived one month after it was ordered. When I contacted company about the late arrival they said it was held up in customs and that I should contact the post office. Because it was a inexpensive item I decided it was not worth the hassle and did nothing. It finally did arrive. I plugged in my ipod touch and it charges fine. The construction looks sturdy.
on September 5, 2012
This little device does work - but not for long.
I purchased several for home, office, travel, etc. and found that two at home lasted only a few charges before quitting. It appears as if the specs are simply wrong. So just don't try to charge your iPad. A phone, maybe although my Blackberry killed the first one.
on July 29, 2010
Won't charge my iPod Touch 3G. Simply says, "Charging is not supported with this accessory."
on August 24, 2012
I purchased 2 of them and neither of them work properly. The phone has a pop up warning saying that they are not compatible. Then leaving it plugged in for hours will get you only a percent.
Do not buy. I have yet to find any plug on amazon that works properly.
on March 15, 2013
This item is both handy and affordable, and has saved my bacon more than a few times. It lives in my backpack and when my iPod is near death, I'm able to charge her up without concern. Fantastic item.
on December 16, 2012
Most of the times, I have to move the connection to get it working! I always have to check when I connect to it, because too many times it's not charging...even when the red light is on! Very annoying!