5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast Delivery & Cheap Price!
I am stunned by the fast delivery and very cheap pricing of these products.
I bought this kit (Battery and charger) for my Kodak zx3 (PlaySport) and it beats any other offer i found on the net!
Published on June 28 2010 by Paul Ladouceur

3.0 out of 5 stars Charger works but battery did not last long.
Do not drop the charger at any height, mine broke open dropping 10" off the table top. had to glteriue casing back together. Still working to this date.
Battery quality is not so good though... would not take charge anymore after 5 months of occasional use. battery also swelled up so it won't fit the holder. I have found much better bates else where.

I...
Published 7 months ago by !MaxHuey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast Delivery & Cheap Price!, June 28 2010
Paul Ladouceur (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: GTMax KLIC-7004 Lithium-Ion Battery, Battery Charger with Car Adapter (Electronics)
I am stunned by the fast delivery and very cheap pricing of these products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great...no issues, July 1 2010
S. Pennell "tech geek" (Canada) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time and works exactly as promised. I was concerned about the odd SUPER low price but decided to try them anyway. So far, all is perfect. In fact I think the cheap batteries last longer than the one that came with the Playsport. Charger is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deal!, April 15 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Great price, works perfectly. Super happy. Fast shipping. It was a great buy. Would definitely recommend this product. Nice that it comes with the car charger as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Charger works but battery did not last long., March 1 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)

I will not post link to other sellers but you can contact me a my youtube channel here: ---> [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Jan. 3 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Fantastic product it came with a battery and charger plus even a cable for the car when I am traveling

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping and Works Great!, Dec 26 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Exactly what I was looking for. No retailers actually carry a replacement/spare battery for my Kodak Playsport ZX3. Imagine my surprise to get not only a battery but a charger for well below what this would have cost in a store, had it been available. I'll never be without battery power again when taking video on the road.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, Nov. 28 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ordered 2 of these fo5 $6 each. Not much to say. 2 batteries, 2 chargers and they work the same as the original kodak battery. Have not had any issues. Shipping was free and got to Cananda within 9 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, Oct. 18 2013
Kevinn Ess (Sidney, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This battery and charger have surpassed my expectations. We have had it for quite some time now and they still work well and hold their charge for a long time...longer than I would have thought. Very impressed and highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong, July 6 2013
BlondBoy47 "DJ" (Southern Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
We have had these for a while now (couple of years or more) and the batteries are still going strong. We use them whenever we go somewhere, to power 2 of our 3D Fuji W3 cameras. I would buy these again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, Sept. 9 2010
Raoul Dolega (Vasncouver, BC) - See all my reviews
Very satisfied with Battery & Charger. Much better than Kodak original battery supplied with the Sport Video cam.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›