5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast Delivery & Cheap Price!
I am stunned by the fast delivery and very cheap pricing of these products.
I bought this kit (Battery and charger) for my Kodak zx3 (PlaySport) and it beats any other offer i found on the net!
Published on June 28 2010 by Paul Ladouceur

3.0 out of 5 stars Charger works but battery did not last long.
Do not drop the charger at any height, mine broke open dropping 10" off the table top. had to glteriue casing back together. Still working to this date.
Battery quality is not so good though... would not take charge anymore after 5 months of occasional use. battery also swelled up so it won't fit the holder. I have found much better bates else where.

I...
Published 15 months ago by !MaxHuey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast Delivery & Cheap Price!, June 28 2010
Paul Ladouceur (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GTMax KLIC-7004 Lithium-Ion Battery, Battery Charger with Car Adapter (Electronics)
I am stunned by the fast delivery and very cheap pricing of these products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!, Oct. 12 2010
This worked really well! Charged the battery pretty quick and was a good price!

It comes with a car adapter and has prongs that flip out so that you can plug it into the wall!

3.0 out of 5 stars Charger works but battery did not last long., March 1 2014

I will not post link to other sellers but you can contact me a my youtube channel here: ---> [...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall happy (but battery received was lower capacity than in photo), Dec 23 2011
I received the charger, battery and car adapter very quickly and it has all worked great but the battery in the picture is visible as being rated at 1400mAh and the one that was shipped to me was rated at 1000mAh. Still better than the 900mAh that comes with the Kodak Playsport ZS3 but a little misleading. Overall I am happy with the purchase though for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars battery charger, Nov. 12 2011
Got charger 2 weeks after ordering. I purchased it because the charger circuit in my kodak playsport did not work any more. this charger worked great and the bonus is that you get a second battery. Th price on charger at walmart would have been 2X as much, and that is just the charger forget the battery. Over all good deal!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping and Works Great!, Dec 26 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. No retailers actually carry a replacement/spare battery for my Kodak Playsport ZX3. Imagine my surprise to get not only a battery but a charger for well below what this would have cost in a store, had it been available. I'll never be without battery power again when taking video on the road.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great...no issues, July 1 2010
Arrived on time and works exactly as promised. I was concerned about the odd SUPER low price but decided to try them anyway. So far, all is perfect. In fact I think the cheap batteries last longer than the one that came with the Playsport. Charger is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, Oct. 18 2013
Kevinn Ess (Sidney, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This battery and charger have surpassed my expectations. We have had it for quite some time now and they still work well and hold their charge for a long time...longer than I would have thought. Very impressed and highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, Feb. 19 2011
I was looking at spending more than $40 for an official Kodak battery charger for my Zi8 camcorder. Glad I didn't. This one, on sale at the time, was $7(!) It works perfectly, comes with a battery and a car charger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, Nov. 28 2013
Ordered 2 of these fo5 $6 each. Not much to say. 2 batteries, 2 chargers and they work the same as the original kodak battery. Have not had any issues. Shipping was free and got to Cananda within 9 days.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›