summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on October 9, 2013
This is one of those series that is completely addictive. Once the characters are introduced and the premise of the story is set, you are hooked. The business of the Motorcycle Gang is just the backdrop for another amazing show that mixes action, comedy, drama and suspense just right.
on January 24, 2015
We opened the Sons of Anarchy package and instead of the first disc being Sons of Anarchy it was the first disc for Fargo, any way we can get that first disc for Sons of Anarchy and send this Fargo disc to someone who is missing it.
on February 11, 2013
After watching Katey Sagal on Racheal Ray, I decided to check out season one. The first episode got us hooked. The show's writer's bring the characters to life.
on December 23, 2014
Purchased this as my husband really wanted to watch the series. We ended up buying the rest of the series movies.
on February 10, 2015
Very interesting start to what is a very popular series. Definitely intriguing enough to watch the 2nd season.
on October 8, 2014
I was under the impression it had the French version, but no. Has Spanish version. French subtitles only.
on January 15, 2012
My wife and I are Bikers, and this gritty drama has us hooked. We look forward to getting Season 4.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 16, 2014
Good show! Not for everyone, but I really enjoyed it!
on October 31, 2009
Good show with good actors and a promising plot.

If you liked the shield, deadwood, the wire, Dexter you should give a chance to Son of Anarchy.