4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Piece of Equipment
I really like the step for the Wii activities that you step off of the board for. The board doesnt seem to register some of strength exercises when it is sittyin on top of the aerobic step so you do have to move it off and on for different activites. Overall, I am pleased with it.
Published on Nov. 16 2009 by Linda Klatt

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't record steps properly
Published on Oct. 9 2009 by J. Epp

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't record steps properly, Oct. 9 2009
J. Epp (Winnipeg, MB) - See all my reviews
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Everlast 3" Aerobic Step - Standard Edition (Video Game)
I bought this thinking it would enhance my Wii Fit experience by making the step aerobics more difficult. Unfortunately, the holes that are to hold the balance board feet are too deep and that interferes with the weight the balance board records. It's like having the balance board on carpet without the extra high feet Nintendo provides. At times, it simply wasn't recording any steps at all. If I didn't have any other aerobic steps, I would shrug and simply use it to a video or something but I have other steps that I can use instead of using a small Wii Fit balance board.

This extender is worthless until this issue is fixed and I regret spending money on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Piece of Equipment, Nov. 16 2009
Linda Klatt (Edmonton, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Next step, Everlast Aerobic step, Jan. 27 2010
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Last September I received Wii Fit and have been very faithful in using it everyday. In four months I missed five days, otherwise I was at it everyday. By Christmas it was starting to get stale and the step aerobics(three different options) were no longer a challenge. The Everast 3" Aerobic Step has been a great addition to my routine as it has made my heart rate increase again. I would highly recommend this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs to be re-designed, Feb. 22 2010
D. Milton (Winnipeg, MB, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I was hoping this would increase the work-out with the Wii Fit exercises however there are numerous flaws. I have carpet around my TV and the Wii balance board works fine on carpet with the extra high feet. Unfortunately, this step doesn't have holes big enough to hold the Wii balance board with the larger feet attached so they must be removed. I've found the measurements are quite erratic when the balance board is on the step and the measurements are even worse when on carpet. (I tried using a solid surface under the step to see if that helped but things are still erratic.) Overall, this is an overpriced step that doesn't deliver what it promises.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wii Everlast 3" Aerobic Step, Aug. 11 2009
J. Grad (QC. Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Its a fun product to add to your Wii fitness activities. I have used it a few times. A great alternative and not very expensive addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, Jan. 15 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am very pleased with this product. It makes steps more difficult and helps but that extra oomph into the workout. I am very pleased I purchased it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent step, March 11 2010
J. Martin (Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I really like adding the step to my routine -- just wish there were more WII games that used it!

Wii Everlast 3" Aerobic Step - Standard Edition