4.0 out of 5 stars hooked on yoga
I wore these for the first time last night to do a bit of yoga. I have never wore "toe" socks before but these fit perfect. It took a minute to get them on but I imagine with wear they will form to my foot more readily. They gripped like little suction cups and it didn't take long to get used to the gritty feel under my feet. I would buy them again.
Published 19 months ago by Lisa Galloway

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time
Published 6 months ago by Van Gypsy Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time, Feb. 20 2014
This review is from: Gaiam S/M Grey Dots Yoga Socks Small/Medium / Bas De Yoga Petit/Moyen (Sports)
I've already sent them back. They didn't even make it through one yoga class. I had to rip them off. The material is all wrong - they don't cling to your feet, so they slide around on your foot and start slipping off. They actually made me less stable. I felt like I was going to trip. The toes were too long for me, so they didn't even fit properly. I wear a size 7-8, depending on the type of shoe, so I would have expected a small/medium to fit snugly, but they don't. Also, in a really warm studio (not even Bikram, but just hot from all the body heat), they would be horribly uncomfortable. They'd need to be way thinner and clingier. I think I'm just going to try to find a better mat.

4.0 out of 5 stars hooked on yoga, Jan. 5 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars as advertised, Feb. 25 2014
I was tired of slipping all over on the fake wood floors in the place I'm renting, these were the perfect solution. I wear a 9 wide shoe normally, the small/medium fit perfectly

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Socks, Nov. 22 2012
Reasonable quality socks. Bought for my son to use in karate class. Sticky dots starting to fall off after 3 uses.