biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on April 6, 2010
This is an excellent series and now that it is no longer on a network that is available to us in this area we have to watch it on DVD. The order came very quickly, service was fast as usual.
on April 15, 2013
Hello great price for starting a new DVD collection ,I have heard alot about this show so when I seen the price I had to buy it to check it out.hopefully I can get season 2 at a great price.
on September 5, 2014
I am a big fan of this series, especially the doings of the character John Cooper, the tortured closeted gay sergeant who is a hero to his men. I had hoped Season 1 (which I missed) would tell me more about his private life, but alas no. I guess the gay bar scene happens in a later season, so I'll have to order more. If you are here you must know the series--it is one of the best on air, and I am glad I ordered it, even without Coop's secret life. The LAPD are not my favourite people, but man do they have personal issues to deal with. I thought my life was complicated.
on January 24, 2014
This is the best show no one ever heard of. After watching Season 1 I had to buy the complete series. Raw and realistic. This compelling drama captures the detectives and patrol officers of the Los Angeles police force in a way that feels like you're there. You won't find rookies riding with rookies and falling in love. This one feels like a docudrama. I've shared the DVDs with my family and everyone was immediately hooked.
on June 30, 2013
When Southland first appeared on network television, my wife and I immediately were taken in. This is a grown-up series about cops on the beat, and doesn't pull any punches. I'd rate it right up there with The Shield. Definitely worth a look if you are a fan of the genre.
on June 2, 2014
I had heard good things about Southland and I certainly wasn't disappointed. It is an amazing series that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Well acted and you soon learn of what characters you really like plus the few who portray rather disappointing character roles.
on March 25, 2013
Fantastic cop series about the cops themselves. Portrays a more realistic relationship between beat cops, detectives, and any possible lab personnel. Love the complexity of the characters - so much that I bought the next thee seasons.
on March 12, 2014
Enjoy excellent acting, writing and story lines. If you enjoy drama at its best and have enjoyed the likes of "rookie blue" you will stay glued to this one.
A good rainy day drama.
on March 20, 2013
I'm not much on writing these reviews so I will just get to it. Buy this dvd, it's a great watch and a great price so just by the dvd.
on August 31, 2015
Love this season and the next 4. Terrific series, had me watching and watching.