march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on May 19, 2011
This is a really great HRM watch and the GPS unit works great. I did a lot of reading on the various models and found this was the one that provided the most and newest features. The heart rate monitor seems pretty accurate and it allows you to run with a virtual running partner to help you keep your pace. The GPS works just about anywhere so far, incluing most of the river valley. My only real complaint is that the prices are WAY too high here. Costco sells it for $100 less (under $250) and you can often pick it up same day.[....]
on March 7, 2016
I have had this watch for a number of years and it has been great. Compared to today's models it lacks a few newer features. It does not have vibration alert, nor accelerometers (therefore no indoor nor swimming capability) nor does it have an altimeter. But all in all it can be programmed with quite complex interval type workouts which is a big bonus for me compared to newer watches.

Today is 7 March 2016, I just phoned Garmin because I've been having difficulty connecting the watch to my computer. Jessica (Garmin girl) who was very nice basically told me that my watch was old technology and no longer supported by Garmin. Hey Garmin thanks for supporting your customers who bought your product....NOT!! That is pathetic!!! Basically their attitude is to be apologetic and force me to go out and buy another watch. Don't buy this watch....and for myself, Garmin products are dead to me.
on December 31, 2011
My daughter runs marathons and she just loves her new Garmin watch. Loves the accessories that came with it and found it easy to use. Being waterproof and having the heart monitor is a nice added bonus. Great price through Amazon and very reliable as for the estimated shipment arrival date. Love buying through Amazon.
on February 14, 2013
I love the ability to customize the display to your workout needs. Great toy... er... tool to have. :-)
Make sure to take a couple of hours to play with it while reading the manual. It will be time well spent.
on April 30, 2013
I bought this item for the heart rate monitor for when swimming
do not like the fact that I have to have internet access and go to garmin to chart progress would rather do all on my own computer, and laptop
on November 2, 2014
When we read water resistant, you think that you can swim with it but it is not the case. So, it's really not a triathlon watch. Otherwise, it works fine.
on July 8, 2013
I just love this watch! I just had a hard time to sync the heart monitor, but everything else is perfect.
on May 10, 2015
Every thing fine except downloading from web site to watch
on May 28, 2012
This watch is accurate, reliable and has great battery life. It takes some time to learn how to use all the features, however, for me, the hour spent learning to use the watch was worthwhile as the watch became an essential tool to train for my first marathon. No problems in the rain, heat, or sweat.

WARNING: If you do not have at least one hour to learn how to use the features of this watch I would recommend one of the more basic lower-end models.
on January 26, 2012
The touch bezel is a pain to operate. I think it's worse with gloves on in the cold.
I miss the 4 item display that the 305's had. And even though this supposedly picks up satellites faster, it still has a few of the issues the 305 had with running between tall buildings.