4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Perschool Wii game
Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue

Can be a bit slow, especially during the races but my son loves it. Who am I to judge. :)
I was just glad I found a Wii game that my 4 year old can play.
Published on Feb. 18 2010 by kam3439

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK.
This game is definitely for the younger kids up to 6-7 years old. The others got bored. The graphics are not very good. The concept is always the same - gets boring quick. But, if your child really likes Diego, he'll enjoy it. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it!
Published on Feb. 6 2012 by Valentina

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Perschool Wii game, Feb. 18 2010
kam3439 "mom of 2" (Gloucester, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue

I was just glad I found a Wii game that my 4 year old can play.

4.0 out of 5 stars my son really enjoys it, Jan. 8 2013
He can set it up himself and play....great for him great for me. Glad I purchased it and service was great.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK., Feb. 6 2012
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Wii beginners, Dec 31 2010
M. Lebel "Diva Mom" (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Got this Wii game for my 4-yr old son who does have a lot of gaming time under his belt already but the Diego Dinosaur Rescue game was really easy to learn and has the option of a "guide" that helps Diego along his adventure or a play alone option. The graphics are good and has lots of fun jumps, climbs and flying actions that boys will love. Highly recommended for a beginner gamer.

Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue - Wii Standard Edition