biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 18, 2010
Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue

Can be a bit slow, especially during the races but my son loves it. Who am I to judge. :)
I was just glad I found a Wii game that my 4 year old can play.
on December 31, 2010
Got this Wii game for my 4-yr old son who does have a lot of gaming time under his belt already but the Diego Dinosaur Rescue game was really easy to learn and has the option of a "guide" that helps Diego along his adventure or a play alone option. The graphics are good and has lots of fun jumps, climbs and flying actions that boys will love. Highly recommended for a beginner gamer.
on February 6, 2012
This game is definitely for the younger kids up to 6-7 years old. The others got bored. The graphics are not very good. The concept is always the same - gets boring quick. But, if your child really likes Diego, he'll enjoy it. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it!
on December 26, 2014
My 4 1/2 year old grandson really enjoys this game. It's age appropriate. I like that it gets him out of his seat swimming and flying his way through the levels. Great game!
on January 8, 2013
He can set it up himself and play....great for him great for me. Glad I purchased it and service was great.
on September 16, 2014
Easy to play! My daughter loves it!
on January 20, 2016