4.0 out of 5 stars ONLY BUY IF YOU HAVE ONLINE
Published on Nov. 10 2010 by Reza Fakhraei

1.0 out of 5 stars A slap in the face to PC gamers
If your an avid PC gamer like I am do the right thing a boy cot this game. There was so much hype when the rumors starting floating around about the sequel to one of the best selling FPS games for the PC (COD: MOD) and alas it was all just smoke and mirrors and in the final weeks before the release we are revealed what this game really is, nothing but an over priced...
Published on Nov. 11 2009 by Sean Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars ONLY BUY IF YOU HAVE ONLINE, Nov. 10 2010
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game has a story which is offline but it's to short, not worth 60 bucks. If you're going to get this game make sure your Playstation's Online Works Well because the single player experience is way to short. The multiplayer however is amazing. I bought this game last year and I played it through the year, it's that fun. However, right now I would suggest buying Black Ops because it looks way better.

In short buy this game for the online not the single Player campaign and beat spec ops with your friend (not alone)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must own game for MATURE gamers, Dec 5 2009
skfireboy "skfireboy" (Saskatchewan, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Video Game)
A top notch shooter and a must own for any mature shooter fan. Not for kids, I repeat not for kids hence the Mature rating. This actually may be my favorite game of all time and I have played a lot of them. Single player is a lot of fun, Special Ops mode is fantastic and the online multiplayer is second to none.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, April 8 2014
This review is from: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Video Game)
My only problem with this game is the short missions which seems to break up the play. Otherwise it's a great game with excellent graphics and storyline.

5.0 out of 5 stars COD MW, March 4 2014
This review is from: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Video Game)
I give this a 5 star-its an excellent game. It has fantastic missions and has very unique online multiplayer maps!. I can play this game online for hours- not a boring map in this game. If your a fan of first person shooters, I highly recommend this game!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Grandson, Feb. 10 2014
This review is from: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Video Game)
He was very happy from the feedback we received. He loves video games and this is a very popular series for him.

4.0 out of 5 stars what I expected but..., Jan. 16 2014
knightshield (ontario, canada) - See all my reviews
The case looks and feels a bit dirty, but nothing water cannot fix since the case is all metal/plastic. Surprised that the art book was in great condition compared to the case. I got what I paid for. Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, Jan. 2 2014
This review is from: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Video Game)
this was a great game the package was well done definitely recommend it.no time at all it was at my door

4.0 out of 5 stars Works almost all the time, Dec 19 2013
This review is from: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Video Game)
The game plays almost all the way through, it gets stuck on the mission, Whiskey Hotel. Other than that it is an AWESOME game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnsrarevideogames, Oct. 24 2013
I chose this game mainly for the price. My son already owned a copy but his was worn out and close to totaled so this was a replacement.

The seller was very courteous, helpful and made contact quickly. He made shopping online a bit more pleasant and personal. The product was completely as described, arrived in perfect condition and quickly.

I would recommend this seller to everybody.

Thanks again!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cool !, June 3 2013
Rory Anderson "mrmack68" (Kelowna, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This definitely is a 5 star review. The game might be older and I have finished it a few times already but to finally be able to own the night vision goggles is such a unique pleasure. They work so well and are an awesome addition to my shelves of collectibles. If you don't have a pair and have a few extra bucks that you can spend on these, they are worth it all the way.

ARRAY(0xa845700c)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Activision (Xbox 360)
CDN$ 49.99 CDN$ 33.74