5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published on Dec 16 2011 by Damar W

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value
I bought these to fit our Jennaire french door refrigerator. The package says they're only good for six months each, not the one year listed in the owners manual?
Published 1 month ago by ospishus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Dec 16 2011
This review is from: Maytag UKF8001P Puriclean II Refrigerator Water Filter, 2-Pack (Tools & Hardware)
This filter is required for our KitchenAid 25 Cu Ft French Door Fridge. I have no complaints about the product since it works beautifully and lasts for approximately 1 year (may vary with use). On our last purchase we bought 2, which equates to just over $35 per filter. This is an amazing price which I could not find elsewhere. These filters can be ordered on the Whirlpool parts website as well but at a much higher price. Amazon shipped the product incredibly quick; we received it 2-3 days after it was ordered. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, best price in town., April 5 2012
It is a no brainer. This is the right product for my Maytag fridge. Shipping was fast the product was right and price was right. Order it from my iPhone while on the throan. Didn't even leave the house. Thanks amazon for making my life so easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal for Two Filters, Nov. 20 2011
This is about the best price I found for these two filters. Shipping was fast. The product is good - last about a year per filter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good substitute for Fisher & Paykel expensive filter, Dec 20 2013
Daniel Fortin "Daniel Fortin" (Litchfield Park, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
Good substitute for Fisher & Paykel expensive filter at a reasonable price. So I do recommend this item with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & price., Aug. 22 2013
I was skeptical to buy these filters online at such a bargain, but they were exactly what I was looking for and would have paid twice as much for from Sears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, March 28 2014
These filters were exactly what I needed at a the best price that I could find. They work as specified.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, March 27 2014
The best deal on the market I was able to find. Filters work great and I am OK now for the next year as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great original filter, March 15 2014
P (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
original filter never fails but the price fluctuates alot and amazon consistently have the best deal on the two pack

5.0 out of 5 stars GReat Product!, March 12 2014
Water tastes perfect and it was a good deal to boot! Easy to install and they seem to last a good while!

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem, March 10 2014
I loaded 1 of the filters in the fridge and then experienced water leakage every time I used the ice maker or water dispenser. Tried to un plug and re-connect. Same issue. So used the 2nd filter and now it is fine.
There seems like there is water now in the fliter that I removed.

ARRAY(0xb286f8e8)