5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published on Dec 16 2011 by Damar W

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Not happy with this purchase because the first filter lasted only a few days.
I had to use the 2nd filter within a week of getting my order.
Each filter should last 6 months.
The second filter seems to be fine.
I ordered Maytag water filters , not after- market filters.
Only 50% of my order works. This purchase was a total rip off.
Published 2 months ago by Alanna Reddick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Dec 16 2011
This review is from: Maytag UKF8001P Puriclean II Refrigerator Water Filter, 2-Pack (Tools & Hardware)
This filter is required for our KitchenAid 25 Cu Ft French Door Fridge. I have no complaints about the product since it works beautifully and lasts for approximately 1 year (may vary with use). On our last purchase we bought 2, which equates to just over $35 per filter. This is an amazing price which I could not find elsewhere. These filters can be ordered on the Whirlpool parts website as well but at a much higher price. Amazon shipped the product incredibly quick; we received it 2-3 days after it was ordered. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, best price in town., April 5 2012
It is a no brainer. This is the right product for my Maytag fridge. Shipping was fast the product was right and price was right. Order it from my iPhone while on the throan. Didn't even leave the house. Thanks amazon for making my life so easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal for Two Filters, Nov. 20 2011
This is about the best price I found for these two filters. Shipping was fast. The product is good - last about a year per filter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good substitute for Fisher & Paykel expensive filter, Dec 20 2013
D Fortin "Daniel Fortin" (Litchfield Park, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
Good substitute for Fisher & Paykel expensive filter at a reasonable price. So I do recommend this item with no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good filter but costly for what it's made from., April 17 2013
I love purchasing a product that has about 20 bucks of material at an inflated price. The makers have you in a bind , either you buy their product for what they call a fair price or not use the service with your product. A good one to explain to family and friends that your to cheap to up keep your products after buying a high end appliance. That is why this is a good deal , your still paying more then the product is worth but at a greatly reduced price of buying them separately. Now if they where to offer bulk filters at a better bargain, I would probably be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & price., Aug. 22 2013
I was skeptical to buy these filters online at such a bargain, but they were exactly what I was looking for and would have paid twice as much for from Sears.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Water filter, Dec 29 2013
Bought this after searching for filters that last a year. It appears that Maytag rebranded all their Puriclean Filters to only last 6 months. Compared this to the old one year filter and couldn't find any difference. Maybe they just want us to buy filters more often so they make more money. Anyways filter seems fine even after 6 months and doesn't need replacing.

Good price compared to other canadian websites.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than anywhere else, Sept. 20 2012
Well, after searching the web, this is the lowest price I could find for this OEM specific product. Knockoffs from Green Filters are a little cheaper but we noticed a difference in taste and when back to OEM filters.

I would hope that the price will gradually go down on these but for now its the best price out there.

OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, May 4 2015
Not happy with this purchase because the first filter lasted only a few days.
I had to use the 2nd filter within a week of getting my order.
Each filter should last 6 months.
The second filter seems to be fine.
I ordered Maytag water filters , not after- market filters.
Only 50% of my order works. This purchase was a total rip off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price, but the product is average, July 27 2015
At my home it is 2 people and this filter does not last 6-months. Around the 2 month mark the water flow starts slowing down and by 4-5 month mark, it is almost unusable and needs replacement. I suppose the life depends on quality of water but I live in a major city and the water quality has consistently been quite high.

Maytag UKF8001P Puriclean II Refrigerator Water Filter, 2-Pack