5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published on Dec 16 2011 by Damar W

3.0 out of 5 stars It is amazing how expensive these are.
They filter the water and ice, But yowsa, $32s Still it was the best price I could find. With prime shipping it would have been great.
Published 7 months ago by CHARLES M BRITT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Dec 16 2011
This review is from: Maytag UKF8001P Puriclean II Refrigerator Water Filter, 2-Pack (Tools & Hardware)
This filter is required for our KitchenAid 25 Cu Ft French Door Fridge. I have no complaints about the product since it works beautifully and lasts for approximately 1 year (may vary with use). On our last purchase we bought 2, which equates to just over $35 per filter. This is an amazing price which I could not find elsewhere. These filters can be ordered on the Whirlpool parts website as well but at a much higher price. Amazon shipped the product incredibly quick; we received it 2-3 days after it was ordered. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, best price in town., April 5 2012
It is a no brainer. This is the right product for my Maytag fridge. Shipping was fast the product was right and price was right. Order it from my iPhone while on the throan. Didn't even leave the house. Thanks amazon for making my life so easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal for Two Filters, Nov. 20 2011
This is about the best price I found for these two filters. Shipping was fast. The product is good - last about a year per filter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good substitute for Fisher & Paykel expensive filter, Dec 20 2013
Daniel Fortin "Daniel Fortin" (Litchfield Park, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
Good substitute for Fisher & Paykel expensive filter at a reasonable price. So I do recommend this item with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & price., Aug. 22 2013
I was skeptical to buy these filters online at such a bargain, but they were exactly what I was looking for and would have paid twice as much for from Sears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected., Oct. 13 2014
After finding the right filter I popped one of these guys into the fridge and the water returned to the natural, fresh crispness that I remember when my family first bought the fridge. There's not much to be astounded about here...they work exactly as they should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, on a 2 pack of filters for ..., Dec 2 2014
Great price, on a 2 pack of filters for our fridge, unlike some other reviews, we have had no complaints about the taste of the water, filters out any bad tastes or odours, and does not restrict the flow of water at all. These are the real deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted. Have ordered before and will ..., July 15 2014
Just what I wanted. Have ordered before and will continue to order at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars exact replacement as original and good, July 14 2014
As advertised, exact replacement as original and good lifespan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Filter Set, July 14 2014