5.0 out of 5 stars great product
after the initial trouble of assembly,,,, (not too bad) its all smooth sailing from there!!! great bar great product sold by amazon.. highly recommend, just got a 2nd one for a loved one to get into shape! :)
Published 20 months ago by CADreviewr

1.0 out of 5 stars Just doesnt work
I read the bad reviews and decided to risk it, if you buy this, yes it may come perfect, but there's a good chance it will have major flaws, thank god for me they weren't structure flaws, maybe there were but i couldn't even put it together so i don't know.

Published 16 months ago by Moh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Just doesnt work, May 3 2013
This review is from: GoFit Elevated Chin Up Station (Sports)

Received and stopped after step 4 of the instructions, says there's 3 bolts, only got 2, 1 doesn't even fit, the holes in the 2 sidebars don't match up evenly at all, what was supposed to be a hole was a slit.
I could mess with it for a while with some tools but even if i get it built, if it came in this condition i don't trust the company with my safety.

This is not worth 40 dollars, wouldn't even pay 10, even the box looks like its been delivered from the dollar store and the main piece that holds it to the wall is plastic.... the rest is metal, i don't understand why they couldn't spend a few more cents and make it metal.

I've never returned an item before, even bought off of eBay, now i have to, oh well hopefully it won't be too much trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, Jan. 3 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfactory experience, May 25 2012
This review is from: GoFit Elevated Chin Up Station (Sports)
When I received the box it was already unsealed. I figured what the hey, as long as the product was in good working condition I'll just look past it. Unfortunately, while putting it together two of the screws and two of the bolts among several that were provided did not fit. Just terrible quality assurance overall and a frustrating experience.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great while it lasted, Jan. 29 2012
This review is from: GoFit Elevated Chin Up Station (Sports)
I decided to get back into shape and I thought a chin up bar would be perfect. so I picked up this one, but it only lasted about 3 months before the plastic piece that anchors the bar to the top of the door frame broke. I only weigh about 165 pounds, and although I was doing upwards of 150-200 pull ups a day (which I realize is not normal in the slightest) this is what it's designed for so it shouldn't have broken like it did. it also dented my door frame. decent product, but there are definitely better options out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping, good product, Jan. 9 2012
This review is from: GoFit Elevated Chin Up Station (Sports)
It only took two days to ship and when I got it wasn't that difficult assembling it. It does the same job as similar more expensive products so I'm happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Dec 16 2013
This review is from: GoFit Elevated Chin Up Station (Sports)
GoFit works great. Does everything I need it to. Done thousands of pull ups and chin ups on it and is still as sturdy as ever. I did notice that after a couple of weeks the foam pads that press against the doorway had worn down to the metal and have left a mark on the door trim. To me this was a none issue and otherwise the product works great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete !, Sept. 2 2013
This review is from: GoFit Elevated Chin Up Station (Sports)
I most probably would have liked this product.. having received all of it! More than half of the items needed to assemble the station are missing from the box, which leaves me with bars and no parts to put them together! Paying and waiting to receive an incomplete product is very disappointing and frustrating. Now I am left with the running around, trying to figure out which bolts and nuts I'll have to buy in addition to the purchase price already incurred. All there is to this box is 1) bars and 2) parts to assemble these bars. How can the company miss on half of the content? Not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong with great customer service!, Sept. 1 2013
This review is from: GoFit Elevated Chin Up Station (Sports)
I purchased this more than a year ago. It is still sturdy and useful. The customer service for this company is flawless. I stripped the screws when I was trying to secure them, so I called the company to see if I could get a new tool set. Being an American company, the guy was unsure if he could send them to me because I am in Canada. He asked and discovered he could. Got the pieces a week later. Good product and nice colour!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, June 26 2013
This review is from: GoFit Elevated Chin Up Station (Sports)
The holes do not line up on the curve bar. If it wasn't for that the product would be ensemble and in use. I will be returning this and advise other potential buyers to look at other brands. This company, GoFit.net, does not have any quality control.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery and ok product, June 25 2013
This review is from: GoFit Elevated Chin Up Station (Sports)
Quick delivery but the fitting wasn't the best. Hopefully it doesnt fall when im working out. Doesnt look the most stable but its doing the job so far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›