5.0 out of 5 stars Health friendly water bottle
Great water bottle for those who drink plenty of water and always on the go. Nice sleek looking bottle. Gets a bit heavy though when full. A handle would help.
Published on Sept. 15 2011 by Vik

1.0 out of 5 stars Klean Kanteen
The photo does not lie.
Looks nice.

However, once used a metallic smell can be detected which forced me to stop using it.
Published 22 months ago by Tomo Ivovic

5.0 out of 5 stars Health friendly water bottle, Sept. 15 2011
This review is from: Klean Kanteen Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle (64-Ounce) (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Krazy about Klean Kanteen, May 31 2013
I have probably have gone through at least 40 different water bottles, ranging from plastics, Nalgene, UnderAmour, Nike, etc. etc., and this has been by far the best, most practical water bottle I have ever had.

Likes:
- I love the simplistic, clean-cut style of the water bottle. Very chic and minimalist
- The wide mouth gives me the option to add in ice if I wanted
- No leaks - absolutely leak proof!
- Overtime use does not result in that nasty stinky smell! I have had this water bottle for more than 5 months and it does not have that stale smell that you get in those plastic ones (even the BPA ones do!)
- Very durable: it looks like new and I've dropped it numerous times! (I unfortunately do have a small dent at the bottom :(
- Perfect size for a student on the go!
- Fits in cup holders! (I have the 40oz as well and it does not fit into my car cup holder, but holds a lot of water for those long days!)

Dislikes:
- Some have complained about the metallic taste. Unfortunately, I do still taste that metallic taste, but for me, I don't mind it since it just makes me feel like it's KLEAN water!
- Since it is a wide-mouth water bottle, I occasionally spill, but I am kind of used to it now! I am thinking about trying out the original types with the sports mouth piece for when I exercise.

Overall, I would highly recommend that you try this water bottle out if you have been let down by numerous water bottles in the past!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, July 13 2012
I really like it. It's easy to clean and has a large capacity. I like it's nice simple design without fifty things to mess around with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, May 9 2012
This is an amazing product, although pricey for a simple water bottle, you get what you pay for:
Superior build quality.
Very simplistic, sharp design.
Easy to maintain and clean.
Very durable.
No leaks.

All around great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have two!, Sept. 23 2013
Great bottle. Not a double wall, so the liquid will warm/cool to room temperature eventually. I like room-temp water so it is perfect for me. Drink three of these a day and you will meet or exceed the suggested water intake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Aug. 13 2013
I use this everyday, it is durable and relatively easy to clean! There is no rounded over lip that gets stuff stuck in it like the other models. Definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little bottle, May 10 2013
The product quality is good and it is so cute but cannot hold much water. It is good for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, May 3 2013
Love it. This is a great product. It is a great size for work. Love that everything stays cold for a long time

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough and Rugged, April 21 2013
Massive capacity.
Recommended for anyone who intends on bringing lots of water with them.
Raw stainless steel means there's no paint to potentially chip off, like the Sigg bottles

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, Jan. 16 2013
I bought this for when I'm out in the wild or just to have a large amount of water while at the job.
I hate having plastic bottles so it's perfect, and it feels robust.