countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Home scflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Size: 1-pack|Change

on July 16, 2016
I first purchased two sets of these tie wraps in 2012 and recently purchased another set. Why did I wait four years to buy more? Because the first ones I bought are still working! Yes, all of them minus the one or two that inevitably got lost over the years. The first set is simply busy holding other bags shut at the moment so I ordered some reinforcements.

These tie wraps are dead simple to use. You simply give your bag a twist, wrap the tie wrap around the end of the bag, put the end of the "stem" through the hole in the "leaf" and pull tight. You can pull the tie wrap fairly tight and the silicone doesn't slip back. It gives you confidence that your products are being kept fresh. I find them so much better than bag clips and twist ties.

Overall, if you're looking for a twist tie replacement, I would highly recommend these little leaves. But order a couple of sets because you'd be surprised how quickly you find more than 8 bags to hold shut.
on January 17, 2014
Provides a quick and easy option for sealing bags not requiring a complete air-tight seal. Seems to be holding up well, but does slip if trying to completely seal a bag airtight. Good twist tie replacement.
on December 24, 2011
I think these tie wraps are a great idea. I can easily find them in my "junk drawer", They tie up any size bag I have in the kitchen. There is no doubling them up to make a longer one like you have to do with some of the metal wire ones. They hold on very securely. I'm not worried that they will ever fall off and I'll have frozen peas all over the bottom of my freezer. I highly recommend them. The only down side is that the tail is a little hard to grasp when you first stick it into the hole. But I am getting better with practice.
on June 28, 2016
Love these - I use them all the time. I have purchased lots of these through amazon and have given them away as gift. I have family overseas that I sent them to who have asked about getting more. There are so many things you can use it for - from bread to potato chip. Very very happy with this purchase.
on December 9, 2011
This is a fantastic alternative to metal twist ties. It's reusable, has a cheerful bright green colour, is designed like a leaf, and holds onto objects very well. For me, I'm using them to keep my electric cords from tangling when in storage.
on June 17, 2011
These are neat, fun to use and easy to find in the junk drawer when I need one in a hurry.
on January 18, 2012
Petit article super pratique et réutilisable presques indéfiniment! Plus de sac ouverts ou fermé tout croche avec du papier collant. Je pense meme m'en servir comme corde a cuisson.
on September 2, 2011
No more twist tie messes in the kitchen drawer. These little green ties are easy to find and use. Brilliant connections that stay in place, no matter what the material. Perfect length for anything I've tried--bags, cords, lightweight curtains, grouping keys, etc. Easy to keep clean. They would be a great stocking present for everyone at Christmas, if they would just come on sale again.
on December 20, 2013
I have been rough on these little wraps pulling them off instead of loosening them. Using them when it's cold. Totally stretching them in any temperature and they work. Will never use one of the tab things ever again!
on April 19, 2012
This product is great but i don't find it very useful for bags. There is nothing wrong with it, i'd just rather tie the bags in knots instead of using these. But i gotta tell you. It comes in handy for cable cords.I'm giving this a 5star because it works great and is reusable! i will not buy these again because they will last for a long time!