5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I bought this over a year ago and it still works wonderfully. I have had no with the straightener problems at all.
Published 2 months ago by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars This product is NOT manufactured or distributed by CHI
Published on Oct. 15 2011 by Normal_Guy

1.0 out of 5 stars This product is NOT manufactured or distributed by CHI, Oct. 15 2011
This review is from: Pro Beauty PBST2909F 1- Inch Professional Ceramic Straightener (Misc.)
This item has CHI in the title, which is not only misleading, but downright wrong. I ordered this item for my girlfriend because I thought it was produced by CHI, but it is not. It is a cheap chinese knockoff. Manufactured in China, and distributed by an outfit out of El Paso, Texas. When you look at the FINE print on the box, it says "**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Farouk Systems, Inc, the owner of the trademark CHI". Be warned, if you are looking for a CHI item, this is NOT it.

1.0 out of 5 stars This was rip off, Oct. 14 2011
I purchased this product expecting a CHI brand item. Instead this was a CHI STYLE item that used the word CHI on the package at least five times stating as good as a CHI and as Hot as a CHI, you get the idea. Only purchase this item if you want an angry teen in your house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Feb. 3 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Iron, Nov. 22 2013
Paul Boylan "pablo" (NL Canada) - See all my reviews
Just what my wanted better than local store prices. I am ordering more products from amazon to save on local taxes, and avoid new local charges for disposal fees

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Chi, March 25 2013
Way better price than a Chi, heats up nicely, the cord moves freely while using and springs open when pressure is released from plates. Very satisfied!

4.0 out of 5 stars my girls think it is great, Feb. 24 2013
great product at a good price. thankx and will probabale order more in the future.would recomend this product to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a chi but works really well, March 31 2012
I thought I was buying a Chi straightner as per the description but it was not. It is still good and I'm happy with it but the description is misleading. Had I known I probably wouldn't have bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for the Money, Oct. 1 2011
I purchased the Pro Beauty straightener for curling purposes only, since the clamping curler I had did not do the trick (I have very straight hair that's long and heavy, so the curls always die out fast). A friend of mine had used a CHI on my hair and it lasted into the following day, so I bought this product (about half the cost of a professional CHI). First time I used it, the curls lasted until the next day (with some hair spray of course). The design is easy to use and the on/off switch is in a spot where you aren't constantly turning it off by accident (unlike many other curlers/straighteners). Overall, I'm very happy with the product. I wish someone designed a curler for people with a lot of hair so it didn't take so long though....

I watched this video to help me know how to do the curls. Hope you find it helpful: [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly Straight, Nov. 4 2011
This is my first time owning a straightener, and that's saying something because I'm 50! Just love the way it flattens out my unmanagable, bulky mess of hair. It's also great on the day's I don't feel like washing my hair...I just give it a once over and it looks great!

ARRAY(0xad73f714)