countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 18, 2013
I purchased these just the other day. Set up is a breeze although instead of a port attachment for power, you'll need yet another electric outlet to plug in the adaptor. They look great but noted that the top lids just fall off if you tip them. Having the seperate treble/base setting allow for personalized settings. I am a bit dissapointed as the right speaker had a defect with a crackling noise somewhere it that got worse when ever I touched it (exchange is in the pipeline) plus the fact that the speaker to speaker wire is base grade. I did expect more quality assurance and a better quality glue for the price.
on April 5, 2013
These speakers sound great. They are clear up to 7/8 volume and pretty loud. I can actually hear some bass. Most 2.0 speakers lack bass. For those with no room for a big subwoofer these are great. They are not small but not big, great portability. These speakers look great and have a nice protective screen over the speakers. When I first lifted them the top was loose and almost came off. I removed the top plastic piece to find it was just hot-glued. I removed both flat pieces at the very top and re-glued it with silicone. It was an easy fix. I velcroed the speakers together and velcroed my portable CD player on top of them. I use these when I take a shower and for headphones/monitors while DJ'ing.