4.0 out of 5 stars The Batter... THE BATTERRRR !, Sept. 7 2009
Max Brosseau "James Mason" (Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PSP Extended Life Battery Pack - Standard Edition (Video Game)
Well... What do you expect from a battery review.

It does appear to run slightly longer than the default PSP 1000 battery, but then again, I had my PSP since launch and thus it's battery life must have taken a hit during all those years. I believe I was getting about 4-5 hours worth of gameplay with my old battery and I'm probably getting about 7-8 with the new one... Then again it's really hard to anticipate with the battery life estimation changing depending type of usage/brightness settings/clock speed/etc.

Honestly, if you were expecting to play 24 consecutive hours, you'll be dissapointed, but if you just wanted a battery to swap when going extended trips, or one that lasts you longer in between charges to be able to game outside for longer than a few hours at a time, this battery might be for you.

Comes with a few battery faceplates for other PSP models, apparently that battery gives an even better boost to more recent PSPs, so mileage may vary.

Be seeing you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Une batterie de longue durée. Extended Life Battery, March 15 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Je suis très satisfait de cet achat. Avec mon PSP-2000, la batterie de base durait environ 5-6 heures. Avec celle-ci, on peut doubler le nombre d'heures de jeux car pleinement rechargé, elle dure 10-12 heures. Évidemment, le nombre de temps de la batterie variera en fonction du volume de son et de la luminosité de l'écran, ainsi que du jeu, certains jeux étant plus énergivore que d'autres. La batterie est plus grosse que celle d'origine, mais un couvercle argent ou noir sont inclus dans le paquet la recouvrir adéquatement.

I purchased this extended life battery because the one included in my PSP-2000 only last five or six hours maximum and I wanted more gameplay. There are a lot of differents marks for PSP battery but I strongly suggest to go with a Sony brand to avoid bad surprises. I'm 100% satisfied with this one. The life battery is twice the one included in the PSP. Depending the luminosity and the sound volume, this battery gives you around 10 or 12 hours play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it., Dec 7 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'll keep this short and sweet. This battery is well worth it's price. In my PSP 1000 series It hasn't went below 1 bar on me so far (I charge up every time I ma done playing the PSP) and I have had gaming sessions up to 5 hours so far. My brightness is 1 before full and my volume is usually maxed out or close to it. Also, the game I am playing has the choices to make it play better at the cost of battery life. So a typical game may last even longer then it has with this one.

IF you are looking for a new PSP battery, this one is well worth the price. You can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Improve your PSP battery life, July 3 2014
S. Walker "starwarsdave" (Canada) - See all my reviews
Substantially better life than the standard battery that comes with the PSP. Fully compatible with the 2000 and 3000 models (personally tested on both).

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, Aug. 29 2013
It's a battery. What else can I really say about it? I wanted to play PSO with some friends, and my battery continued to keep dying. Works as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is amazing, Oct. 19 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I really enjoy having that extra battery life. The casing they provide can also house the standard battery size; it is extremely convenient in that manner so I can easily carry around the standard battery and change them once this one is drained. Which can be potentially up to 6-7 hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extreme Life - Too Big, April 8 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Pros:

- Offers roughly double the battery life of a normal PSP battery
- Great for road trips and long rides where charging is inaccessible
- Easy to switch batteries
- Provides a grip to one side of the PSP

Cons:

- Too big to fit a case over
- Sort of awkward to put in travel cases

Other than those listed cons, it's definitely worth the small price you have to pay for this. Recommended item for every PSP 3000 owner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Aug. 20 2014
Alitle too deep for case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, works fine,, Aug. 2 2010
Purchased this to replace the dead battery on my aging PSP-1000. It fit perfectly and worked fine. I haven't done any measurements of total battery life, but I have used it about 2 hours+ without recharge. It may go much longer.

PSP Extended Life Battery Pack - Standard Edition
PSP Extended Life Battery Pack - Standard Edition by Sony Computer Entertainment (Sony PSP)
Out of stock