4.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing better than good television
Well written, attention to details,you will enjoy. Be careful not to start to watch it on a sunny day you may missed the few summer days that we have this year....
Published on Aug. 21 2009 by Suzanne Gouin

3.0 out of 5 stars More of the same
I have been disappointed in Season 2 which is a re-run of most of Season 1. Just to make sure I hadn't been sent the wrong dics, I've checked each one, and they are labeled Season 2.
At thge end of Season 1, Betty announces to Don that she is pregnant. Meanwhile Peggy has had her hair cut in a more attractive style by the gay student trainee and dresses, as Joan...
Published on Sept. 20 2010 by Susan L. Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing better than good television, Aug. 21 2009
This review is from: NEW Season 2 (DVD) (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5 2014
Novel Girl (Alberta,Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 2 (DVD)
Absolutely love this show, and this season does not disappoint!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV Drama, Feb. 21 2012
D. Beelik (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
Every season of Mad Men just gets better, the writing, acting, sets, story lines - this is one terrific show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad Men: Season 2, April 12 2010
Mimi (Kirkland, Quebec) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 2 (DVD)
I am addicted. I love it. Can't get enough of it. Best TV series ever. I am waiting for my Season 3 to arrive.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Madness continues, Aug. 17 2009
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 2 (DVD)
I ordered this not long after I bought and saw Season 1 ... and love both.
This has the usual Matthew Weiner touches, for which he is understandably lauded: the attention to period detail (well, except for some 21st century linguistic slip-ups); the subtle emotions, even when the chips are down; and the well drawn characters.
There are more revelations about Don Draper, and Betty heads for a meltdown, partially as a result of being left out of his true life. That was a way for a marriage to implode back then, and applies equally well now. (Even if identity checks and so on make secret lives less likely to occur, people will always find ways to hide the real them.)
The one quibble I have with the series is that everyone is so mannered - surely some people broke the rules, and not just while drunk. It still makes for excellently nuanced drama - but perhaps not as close to reality as Weiner might wish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, Oct. 6 2011
caseygirl (Vancouver Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 2 (DVD)
Love, just love, all the Mad Men series. Everything is done right re the depiction of the 60's. The acting is superb and I am always waiting the next season to come out. I think you either love Mad Men or you don't, lent this series to a friend and he returned it the same day. He found it tedious. That I cannot understand.
I recommend this series anyway......give it a shot. You either get hooked or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Madmen Season 1, Aug. 9 2011
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 2 (DVD)
I have really enjoyed this Season of Madmen. Very interesting and complicated in the plot of some programs. Enjoyed watching them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever, Feb. 6 2011
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 2 (DVD)
This is a very clever series which keeps getting better. You have to understand the satirical. it is more than just a story about an advertising company. It is more about how life was in the '60's. All the things that we now take for granted weren't allowed or expected. EG One of the women goes into a pub for a drink in the evening and causes everyone to turn their heads presuming she must be a prostitute.

It is not fast action but I am definitely hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch show never fails to make you think., Oct. 5 2010
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 2 (DVD)
My husband and I don't watch TV but we do rent or buy shows that look interesting. When we found MadMen, it was just mind-blowingly good. The characters are so complex and interesting and infuriating and the writing is so smart. Stories unfold with such subtlety and nuance and of course the timeframe (1960s) allows for some truly outrageous behaviour, sexism, racism, homophobia. All the things the characters don't say are as fascinating as the things they do. We are on the second go around of the series and wait with huge anticipation to add season 4 to our collection. I highly recommend this for anyone interested in smart adult drama.

5.0 out of 5 stars mad men, Jan. 15 2010
Anna Bogner - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 2 (DVD)
I have not had a chance to view the series as yet,however your service was incredibly efficient.
I will definitely use amazon in the future as you
have probably noticed i have ordered Deadwood
season 2.

Cheers.

Mad Men: Season 2
Mad Men: Season 2 by Jon Hamm (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 39.95 CDN$ 24.77