countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Size: Standard|Change

on July 7, 2016
sleeping with this was not much of a difference for me, but if ur sleeping with a s***ty pillow get something that will comfort u at night, i'm not talking about a sex doll, just get something that will make u fall asleep this is not bad it's very soft and just wants u to cuddle into a pillow fantasy its worth maybe 40-50 bucks i guess but i payed almost 70 bucks which is a bit overpriced BUT its quality Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y there i spelt it out for you :)
on February 10, 2014
Ok, I had a memory foam pillow that I've used for years... it's a little too big and it's really not that great. But it is seriously soft... so I just figured all i needed was a slightly thinner one, and this one looked nice and contoured to support the neck... so I bought it.

When I took it out of the package, I was dismayed... and angry. IT WAS HARD AS A ROCK! OH MY GOD. I was convinced I could use it as a weapon... perhaps keep it by the door for home defence or something. I could've carved a pillow out of a block of wood and I figured it would've saved me the money!

But I had purchased it; and if I spend money on something, I'm going to get my money's worth out of it, or die trying.

I figured if I slept on it, it would be the dying.

Yes, it's hard to get used to for the first few nights; but it conforms to your head, and softens as it warms. It seems hard at first, but then when your head sinks into it after a few minutes, you don't even notice any more.

And you know what? No more neck pain! And I sleep better! And I no longer roll onto my back! And now I couldn't sleep without it!

I even bought my grandmother one.
on November 15, 2012
The pillow is great. When you sleep on it initially, it's rock hard but after a few minutes, you start sinking into it and the pillow gets much softer and it reforms its original shape everyday. All my neck pains have been solved by this pillow. Only complaint is that the pillow has a slight plasticy smell but it goes away after a little while. Plus once you put on the included pillow cover and my own one over it, there is no smell.
on May 31, 2016
Best pillows I've ever owned. Love how it cradles my head and is perfect for back sleeping or side sleeping. Does not smell or feel too hard. I bought the Queen size pillows, large enough to still be there when I roll over.

Buy this for anyone you love, especially yourself.
on March 25, 2013
started to have neck pain in the morning couple of months ago. Tried different conventional pillows but to no avial. i have only used this pillow for two days now and the neck pain is mostly gone. The pillow is a bit on the soft side as compared with Tempur and i don't know long it will hold up; but if you prefer contour pillow on the soft side, this pillow may be suitable for you.
on May 22, 2016
Great pillow - good quality. It is a bit hard at first but then it softens as you lay on it for a couple minutes. It arrived a week past delivery expected date but this was not a big deal. Great pillow for the price!
on May 19, 2016
While the product seemed to meet the seller's claims, it does seem to be small for a "standard" sized pillow. Also, other suppliers' more expensive pillows seem to have a more dense memory foam. The weight of this one was just over one pound, where as some other standard sized memory foam pillow on the market claim to be 3 pounds in weight. My soar neck does not seem to have gotten better or worse with the use of this pillow. Upon opening the package it did smell "chemically" which is typical for this type of product and the smell did dissipate upon storage for a few days.
on June 27, 2016
I have always used a feather pillow but someone suggested trying a side sleeper memory foam pillow. I have absolutely loved this from the very first night. Some of the reviews said it was too hard, I do not find it hard at all. Some also said it was stinky, again not in my case (and I would be sensitive to a rubbery smell for sure). It has been a really great purchase. I was unsure about spending this much money on a pillow but it is comfortable and it has definitely helped my neck.
on May 27, 2016
I've long since said good-bye to sore necks and any associated nooks and crannies because of bad pillows and the like. This pillow is so comfortable to sleep on! I love it. It definitely softens up after use, so don't be worried if it's as hard as a rock initially.
on July 25, 2014
I think this is a great pillow. There was no smell for me like other reviews have stated. The only smell is a new product smell that's on everything and that lasted a few hours. The other thing is it is very very hard at first. You need to break this pillow in and it softens up. I recommend sitting on it for a few minutes a couple of times a day.

The reason I think it comes so hard is because it gets a lot softer when it's broken in. That's why other pillows like this become Mush after a few weeks. You want it hard like that or you'll pay for it later when it's mush and useless (like other pillows I have bought from Target).

After buying this pillow my neck pain did stop. There are two sides and I'm using the lower side, the other one was way too high for me.

I almost want to buy another one, if for some strange reason the company stops selling it.

Update March 2016. I actually did buy a new pillow, unfortunately this new pillow was way too soft. I"m a side sleeper and this thing had no resistance. I had both pillows and saw a huge difference. I had to return it and look for another brand. Too bad. My rating has changed from 5 stars to 2 stars.