4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
Published 20 months ago by myrna

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow, Nov. 15 2012
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
The pillow is great. When you sleep on it initially, it's rock hard but after a few minutes, you start sinking into it and the pillow gets much softer and it reforms its original shape everyday. All my neck pains have been solved by this pillow. Only complaint is that the pillow has a slight plasticy smell but it goes away after a little while. Plus once you put on the included pillow cover and my own one over it, there is no smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars help to relieve my neck pain, March 25 2013
started to have neck pain in the morning couple of months ago. Tried different conventional pillows but to no avial. i have only used this pillow for two days now and the neck pain is mostly gone. The pillow is a bit on the soft side as compared with Tempur and i don't know long it will hold up; but if you prefer contour pillow on the soft side, this pillow may be suitable for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow for Neck Pain, July 25 2014
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
I think this is a great pillow. There was no smell for me like other reviews have stated. The only smell is a new product smell that's on everything and that lasted a few hours. The other thing is it is very very hard at first. You need to break this pillow in and it softens up. I recommend sitting on it for a few minutes a couple of times a day.

The reason I think it comes so hard is because it gets a lot softer when it's broken in. That's why other pillows like this become Mush after a few weeks. You want it hard like that or you'll pay for it later when it's mush and useless (like other pillows I have bought from Target).

After buying this pillow my neck pain did stop. There are two sides and I'm using the lower side, the other one was way too high for me.

I almost want to buy another one, if for some strange reason the company stops selling it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, Nov. 29 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
I have compressed vertebrae in my neck, this pillow provides great support. No more waking up with a sore neck due!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Innovations, Oct. 24 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
This pillow is one of the most comfortable pillows I have ever used. Its firm and supports my neck perfectly.I would purchase another. As for the smell of the material when the pillow is new.. Put a pillow case on it, the smell will go away in a week or two of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars sleep innovations contour pillow, Sept. 6 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
Like the pillow, at times it seems firm, other times it seems very soft. Like that it molds it's shape and I can pick the higher or lower side. Is small, but like that as it doesn't run into my spouse's pillow.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you need it, its good. If you don't require one, don't get it., Aug. 23 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
These pillows have a purpose and they do well by it. But after using this pillow over an old school pillow, all I know is that I slept. So I guess it wasn't a difference worth mentioning.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Only Pillow, June 4 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
I have been using this pillow, exact brand/model/etc for over 15 years, my first one lasted that long, and I finally replaced it with a new one only because I felt it had been long enough since I had a new pillow and the old one was probably getting dirty, although you couldn't tell, it didn't smell or anything.
I got the new one in the mail, it was nice and firm and has since softened just enough to be great!
I look forward to another 15 years with my pillow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, Feb. 21 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
Very good for my neck problems,
Helped me allot,
Now I can wake up without neck pains
If you have neck problems choose this product

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, Dec 24 2012
Tried it as had neck and back problems. First night I used the high side and could not sleep as top of shoulders across the neck were sore.My neck and shoulder sore all day and took tylonel. Tried it the second night on the low side. It was much better but still a bit of discomfort. Tried again third night on the low side and woke up around 3am with right side and shoulder quite sore. Tylonel again as still very sore. Cost a lot for this pillow. I would return only postal charges are quite high and I need to repack it.

I do like Amazon though as products ship very fast.

Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow