4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow
Published on Nov. 15 2012 by Jun

2.0 out of 5 stars did not like this pillow
I have had contour pillows before, and need one, but never like this. I found it extremely hard, with absolutely no give, and have abandoned it. I will probably give it away to the Good Will. There may be somebody out there that likes tortured sleep. :)
i would not recommend this item to any of my friends.
Published 11 months ago by Polly

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow, Nov. 15 2012
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
The pillow is great. When you sleep on it initially, it's rock hard but after a few minutes, you start sinking into it and the pillow gets much softer and it reforms its original shape everyday. All my neck pains have been solved by this pillow. Only complaint is that the pillow has a slight plasticy smell but it goes away after a little while. Plus once you put on the included pillow cover and my own one over it, there is no smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars OH MY LORD GOD, THIS THING IS WAY TOO HARD WHAT HAVE I DONE!, Feb. 10 2014
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
Ok, I had a memory foam pillow that I've used for years... it's a little too big and it's really not that great. But it is seriously soft... so I just figured all i needed was a slightly thinner one, and this one looked nice and contoured to support the neck... so I bought it.

When I took it out of the package, I was dismayed... and angry. IT WAS HARD AS A ROCK! OH MY GOD. I was convinced I could use it as a weapon... perhaps keep it by the door for home defence or something. I could've carved a pillow out of a block of wood and I figured it would've saved me the money!

But I had purchased it; and if I spend money on something, I'm going to get my money's worth out of it, or die trying.

I figured if I slept on it, it would be the dying.

Yes, it's hard to get used to for the first few nights; but it conforms to your head, and softens as it warms. It seems hard at first, but then when your head sinks into it after a few minutes, you don't even notice any more.

And you know what? No more neck pain! And I sleep better! And I no longer roll onto my back! And now I couldn't sleep without it!

I even bought my grandmother one.

4.0 out of 5 stars help to relieve my neck pain, March 25 2013
started to have neck pain in the morning couple of months ago. Tried different conventional pillows but to no avial. i have only used this pillow for two days now and the neck pain is mostly gone. The pillow is a bit on the soft side as compared with Tempur and i don't know long it will hold up; but if you prefer contour pillow on the soft side, this pillow may be suitable for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow for Neck Pain, July 25 2014
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
I think this is a great pillow. There was no smell for me like other reviews have stated. The only smell is a new product smell that's on everything and that lasted a few hours. The other thing is it is very very hard at first. You need to break this pillow in and it softens up. I recommend sitting on it for a few minutes a couple of times a day.

The reason I think it comes so hard is because it gets a lot softer when it's broken in. That's why other pillows like this become Mush after a few weeks. You want it hard like that or you'll pay for it later when it's mush and useless (like other pillows I have bought from Target).

After buying this pillow my neck pain did stop. There are two sides and I'm using the lower side, the other one was way too high for me.

I almost want to buy another one, if for some strange reason the company stops selling it.

2.0 out of 5 stars did not like this pillow, April 27 2014
Polly (SECHELT, British Columbia, CA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
i would not recommend this item to any of my friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, Dec 24 2012
Tried it as had neck and back problems. First night I used the high side and could not sleep as top of shoulders across the neck were sore.My neck and shoulder sore all day and took tylonel. Tried it the second night on the low side. It was much better but still a bit of discomfort. Tried again third night on the low side and woke up around 3am with right side and shoulder quite sore. Tylonel again as still very sore. Cost a lot for this pillow. I would return only postal charges are quite high and I need to repack it.

I do like Amazon though as products ship very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars sleep innovations contour pillow, Sept. 6 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
Like the pillow, at times it seems firm, other times it seems very soft. Like that it molds it's shape and I can pick the higher or lower side. Is small, but like that as it doesn't run into my spouse's pillow.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you need it, its good. If you don't require one, don't get it., Aug. 23 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
These pillows have a purpose and they do well by it. But after using this pillow over an old school pillow, all I know is that I slept. So I guess it wasn't a difference worth mentioning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow if it fits your body type, Feb. 23 2015
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
I am side and back sleeper. I replaced an older version of the sleep innovations contour pillow with this version. The newer version is denser then the old version and can feel hard as a rock, but when the pillow becomes warm from your body heat it softens up to provide a nice cushioned head rest. Here are the height measurements of my pillow when laying flat: 4" high on short end, 3" high in the lowest point, and 5" high on tallest end. I sleep on the short end of pillow.

The pillow has a slight smell to it, but will go away if aired out for few days. I washed the zippered pillow case it came with and use a second pillow case to cover the pillow.

In combination with my firm bed, pillow, and average body size ( 5' 10' male) I get a great night's sleep. Highly recommended for side and back sleepers. YMMV depending on combination of body size, bed type, and this pillow (if possible find it in a bed store and try it out).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, Feb. 21 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow (Kitchen)
Very good for my neck problems,
Helped me allot,
Now I can wake up without neck pains
If you have neck problems choose this product

Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow