5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet dreams are, in part, made of this
This pillow is absolutely amazing! It was true love from the moment I took it out of the shipping box. I am beyond pleased with my purchase.

Published on Oct. 16 2012 by Raj

3.0 out of 5 stars kinda soft
I was looking for the harder one, it is not that great if you are looking for a hard pillow
Published 23 months ago by Duc Khuong Pham

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet dreams are, in part, made of this, Oct. 16 2012
Raj (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Classic Pillow (Kitchen)

I'm used to sleeping on a memory foam pillow. However, clearly I've been missing out, because this pillow is of superior quality to any other pillow I've ever owned before. I am a side and stomach sleeper and the memory foam is the perfect density and thickness. My head and neck have never felt such comfort.

The pillow fits a standard pillow case. This, too, is novel for me, because the memory foam pillows I've previously purchased in this price range have all been much smaller.

I found no issues with odour. It was good to go straight to my bed upon receipt.

I hope you enjoy this pillow as much as I do. Thank you, Sleep Innovations!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pillow, April 11 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Classic Pillow (Kitchen)
This memory foam pillow is the best I have found for me personally.
It is fairly firm compared to most memory foam pillows, and I was glad to be able to find this one to replace my old pillows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Pillow Over All, Nov. 21 2012
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Classic Pillow (Kitchen)
This is, as you would expect from a memory foam pillow, quite ridged, but after it is broken in (maybe 2 weeks) the pillow is wonderful to sleep on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow, we now have 6 of these pillows ..., June 6 2015
Great pillow, we now have 6 of these pillows (2 kings and 4 queens) We have them for the kids beds in our house and for all of our beds in our motorhome. They are the perfect thickness, soft & comfortable with just the right amount of support. They are obviously breathable since I've never noticed any sweating while using them. We love them.

3.0 out of 5 stars kinda soft, July 16 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4 2014
BOUGH IT FOR MY SON FOR CHRISTMAS. HE LOVES IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable pillow ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, May 26 2014
Since I received my pillow, I have not had a sleepless night since. No matter which way I turn, it is alway nice and thick instead of flat. I used to use 2 pillows every night to try and sleep, now, I only use my queen memory foam pillow and never will go back. Best pillow I have ever owned. Thank- you Sleep Innovations. 😴

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like the original!, March 23 2014
We had regular size memory foam pillows by Sleep Innovations from Costco and they were wonderful. Nice and thick and a really nice soft cover on them. These came and they are super flat and have a really cheap cotton cover on them. Don't even feel like memory foam. Really disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after 6 months, May 5 2013
This review is from: Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Classic Pillow (Kitchen)
Pillow was great at first but then started to disintegrate and fall apart. Very disappointed and now I have to buy a new pillow already :(

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like that it maintains it's shape when you roll your ..., Sept. 28 2014
The most comfy pillow I ever slept on. I really like that it maintains it's shape when you roll your head from side to side.

Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Classic Pillow