biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Tools ca_ty_gno Exercice

Size: StandardChange

on October 16, 2012
This pillow is absolutely amazing! It was true love from the moment I took it out of the shipping box. I am beyond pleased with my purchase.

I'm used to sleeping on a memory foam pillow. However, clearly I've been missing out, because this pillow is of superior quality to any other pillow I've ever owned before. I am a side and stomach sleeper and the memory foam is the perfect density and thickness. My head and neck have never felt such comfort.

The pillow fits a standard pillow case. This, too, is novel for me, because the memory foam pillows I've previously purchased in this price range have all been much smaller.

I found no issues with odour. It was good to go straight to my bed upon receipt.

I hope you enjoy this pillow as much as I do. Thank you, Sleep Innovations!
on November 18, 2015
Really disappointed. When we looked at these pillows we went through all of the sizes ( std., queen & king) in the description of the standard it states 5" thick along with the length an wide. The queen an king descriptions only mention lengths an widths. Because the queen & king didn't state the thickness any reasonable person would think the thickness is the same for all 3 sizes, The thickness is really what we needed. We ordered the queen an it maybe 2.5" thck. They suck an we have gone back to our old pillows which suck but not as much. We will rethink purchases @ Amazon in the future.
on April 11, 2013
This memory foam pillow is the best I have found for me personally.
It is fairly firm compared to most memory foam pillows, and I was glad to be able to find this one to replace my old pillows.
on November 21, 2012
This is, as you would expect from a memory foam pillow, quite ridged, but after it is broken in (maybe 2 weeks) the pillow is wonderful to sleep on.
on June 6, 2015
Great pillow, we now have 6 of these pillows (2 kings and 4 queens) We have them for the kids beds in our house and for all of our beds in our motorhome. They are the perfect thickness, soft & comfortable with just the right amount of support. They are obviously breathable since I've never noticed any sweating while using them. We love them.
on May 26, 2014
Since I received my pillow, I have not had a sleepless night since. No matter which way I turn, it is alway nice and thick instead of flat. I used to use 2 pillows every night to try and sleep, now, I only use my queen memory foam pillow and never will go back. Best pillow I have ever owned. Thank- you Sleep Innovations. 😴
on July 16, 2013
I was looking for the harder one, it is not that great if you are looking for a hard pillow
on March 23, 2014
We had regular size memory foam pillows by Sleep Innovations from Costco and they were wonderful. Nice and thick and a really nice soft cover on them. These came and they are super flat and have a really cheap cotton cover on them. Don't even feel like memory foam. Really disappointed.
on October 2, 2015
Love this pillow! I have major neck issues unless I used a memory foam pillow. I recently upgraded to a king size bed, but my old pillow was too small. This pillow fits the bill! Love how much it supports my neck and spine. I sleep like a baby!
on May 5, 2013
Pillow was great at first but then started to disintegrate and fall apart. Very disappointed and now I have to buy a new pillow already :(