countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on March 16, 2013
The movie is well played and Alvin and his brothers are a hoot as usual! Like that they bring in the chipettes in this one and the lessons learned that an adult could watch with the children and enjoy it along with them! Great family show!
on January 31, 2012
We all remember the chipmunks from when we were young. These furry little fellows are back & going to school. Plus meeting some girls. My kids love these movies & are looking forward to purchasing the next one.
on November 16, 2012
My kids have watched it so much in the couple of weeks that they've had it, I'm surprised the disc isn't worn out!
on April 30, 2010
my son loves this movie. we bought the ist one but this is better according to my 4 year old...
on May 7, 2015
OK...the grandchildren seem to be enjoying it and Grandpa is happy with the product because it works and keeps the boys occupied.
on March 21, 2015
Good for kids cute movie catchy songs. You will end up watching over and over if you have a toddler
on July 29, 2014
DVD en bonne condition, mais préfère le premier film.
on December 5, 2014
Very happy from start to finish!!!
on March 24, 2016
Replacement copy for my son.
on March 10, 2016
My son loves this video.