5.0 out of 5 stars White Mini Displayport HDMI
Great item for the price... no problem plug it in your iMAC and thn another display you wish to use (TV or monitor) and it works (remember press cmd + f2 to switch your display).
I use it for my TV to show my family videos and photos... the quality is excellent.
Published on March 20 2010 by J.Francey

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent product
Made of cheap plastic. Low video quality with MacBook Pro considering it is HDMI. You get what you pay for.
Published 9 months ago by Curtis Blanchette

5.0 out of 5 stars White Mini Displayport HDMI, March 20 2010
This review is from: niceEshop White 0.2M Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female TV Monitor Adapter (Personal Computers)
If you think in plugging a PS3 or Xbox it will not work on your iMAC you'll need an HDMI amplifier for that. (I tried it) trust me it doesn't work. it's a shame some idiots are out there posting lies to sell crap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, April 15 2012
Great Video and AUDIO quality. People seem to think that the audio doesn't work (it does). Just go into your mac preferences and change the audio output! This is the best deal on amazon! Computer stores want $40 for this cord which is an absolute crime. MUST HAVE for all mac owners

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 28 2012
Works excellent with my Mac Book Pro, has great HD quality when watching movies and is great for presentations or just using your mac book on a bigger screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars A1, March 26 2012
Worked on the first try on 21" iMac. Why pay 30-40$ for this in an apple store. Its simple theft. Buy this one, its well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine on surface tablet, June 6 2014
John Pracejus (Edmonton, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
Given the extremely cheap price, I thought I'd take a chance and see if it would work on my suface 2. Microsoft tries to make it look like you need a special mini display port adapter with an angled edge to match the shape of the surface. This one simply has a longet metal male end component and so far works fine. It is not as secure looking as the microsoft adapter, but at $5 instead of the $30+ for the microsoft one, this one serves my needs. At this price you can buy a few and leave them attached to the hdmi cable on monitors and tvs wherever you arte likely to want to hook up your surface.

4.0 out of 5 stars everything works as stated, Jan. 12 2014
Dinged one star as the cable is too stiff. I like the product because it is sturdy but it is tough to bend the cable which puts some pressure on my surface pro's display port. Otherwise, I like the adapter. I was able to watch a movie on my 46" tv with this adapter without any problems whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, Oct. 10 2013
Works perfectly to hook up my MacBook Pro to my TV. Audio works as well, just need to switch the settings on your Mac! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, Oct. 4 2013
Good price and quality product. It does not feel cheap and made up of hard plastic material. Very easy to connect my Mac Book Pro to my big size TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Jan. 14 2014
Excellent product, exactly as expected working great with my Macbook pro and Smart TV. Fast delivery , and I would strongly recommend this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, Jan. 6 2014
I previously had two mini display port to HDMI that I bought from other company. They ran for a while then broke down after a few months. So seeing the other review, I decided to buy 3 of this, just in case. Delivery arrive between the estimate, which is almost a month for me. NONE OF THE THREE WORKS!!! Now, I would understand if one did not work. But all three??? Needless to say, I am very disappointed.

niceEshop White 0.2M Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female TV Monitor Adapter