countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 327 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 20, 2016
I got this adapter something like 4 years ago and it still works, even though it has nothing written on it like the one in the picture today. So if they're anything like they made them 4 years ago, pretty good!

Great for watching movies, tv, youtube, live streams from laptop to TV!
on April 15, 2012
Great Video and AUDIO quality. People seem to think that the audio doesn't work (it does). Just go into your mac preferences and change the audio output! This is the best deal on amazon! Computer stores want $40 for this cord which is an absolute crime. MUST HAVE for all mac owners
on March 20, 2010
Great item for the price... no problem plug it in your iMAC and thn another display you wish to use (TV or monitor) and it works (remember press cmd + f2 to switch your display).
I use it for my TV to show my family videos and photos... the quality is excellent.
If you think in plugging a PS3 or Xbox it will not work on your iMAC you'll need an HDMI amplifier for that. (I tried it) trust me it doesn't work. it's a shame some idiots are out there posting lies to sell crap.
on May 4, 2016
I bought this exact same looking Mini Display Port to Hdmi wire for my 2010 Macbook Pro. I've had it for 3 years and to this day it still works perfectly! Unfortunately for me, I bought it from a store and paid a 3x markup, ended up costing me $10.

I use it with my Rocketfish HDMI cable and it is perfect! Great Audio and Video Quality!

I have contemplating buying a back up just in case, because I live by this wire! My Macbook is always connected to an external display, so I do not have to look down at the macbook display... Ergonomics! But this wire have never given me any problems. It's also great for connecting to my living room tv to watch a movie from time to time!

Well, the first day I tried to use it it was a little bit of a fight, but that was totally my fault. You have to set up the computer so it knows what you want!
[On a MAC]
Settings -> Display -> Choose the HDMI output to your correct TV
THEN
Settings -> Sounds -> Choose the correct sound output for your TV
THEN
ENJOY!

My sister recently found out she could use connect her macbook to a tv and draw with her digital drawing board, so I will be purchasing another one from here for her, unless I upgrade to a newer macbook that now comes with an hdmi port. (Finally Apple, finally you have caught on! :D) Then she can have mine.
on February 28, 2012
Works excellent with my Mac Book Pro, has great HD quality when watching movies and is great for presentations or just using your mac book on a bigger screen.
on June 6, 2014
Given the extremely cheap price, I thought I'd take a chance and see if it would work on my suface 2. Microsoft tries to make it look like you need a special mini display port adapter with an angled edge to match the shape of the surface. This one simply has a longet metal male end component and so far works fine. It is not as secure looking as the microsoft adapter, but at $5 instead of the $30+ for the microsoft one, this one serves my needs. At this price you can buy a few and leave them attached to the hdmi cable on monitors and tvs wherever you arte likely to want to hook up your surface.
on February 6, 2011
Item arrived as described.
The Adapter does what it supposed to, send audio/video from the mini-diplay port to HDMI on my late 2009 21.5" iMac.
All I needed to do was set the Tv to the HDMI port that the cable was connected to, go into settings on the iMac and set up the video and audio options properly.
on March 26, 2012
Worked on the first try on 21" iMac. Why pay 30-40$ for this in an apple store. Its simple theft. Buy this one, its well worth the price.
on June 8, 2016
Bon produit. La qualité est plutôt robuste et je n'ai trouver aucun véritable délais qui me dérange lors de la diffusion sur télévision. Seul problème...étant probablement le délais de shipping mais en s'armant de patience, le prix en vaux amplement la peine !
on October 10, 2013
Works perfectly to hook up my MacBook Pro to my TV. Audio works as well, just need to switch the settings on your Mac! Highly recommend!