5.0 out of 5 stars Hard drive
I,m very pleased with my new hard drive is perfect for my needs and the quality of the materials is very good. thanks.
Published on Feb. 9 2012 by Cesar Michelangeli

3.0 out of 5 stars externals
It is useful to store all my episodes of different series, or books on discs that I don't constantly listen to.

Having said that, I've had it twice spontaneously delete my entire sub-folder of movies. That nothing else was affected makes me think that there was a problem with my computer though.
Published 11 months ago by Tuli

3.0 out of 5 stars externals, Sept. 2 2013
This review is from: Seagate Expansion 2.0 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive ST320005EXA101-RK (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard drive, Feb. 9 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot of space, Dec 19 2011
I bought this to store my movies for my Western Digital TV Thingy.
It has held up for more than two months now.
I am quite happy with the speed and the awesome space.
I often move the drive back and forth fom the TV to my computer.
I find the mini USB whole at the back often a bit too small to plug in.
They must be lined up exactly or else it takes too much wriggling
Otherwise it serves my purpose well