march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno vpcflyout

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on January 13, 2010
I bought this game for the girlfriend, who bought me a Wii for my birthday, but she plays it 10 times more than I do ... but I digress.

This game is a lot of fun to play, very true to the original game from way back. The only thing the girlfriend mentioned as a negative was the fact the controller is used differently than all the other games she has for the Wii. Typically the controller is used in line with the TV, however, for this game the controller is used "sideways" which took her a bit to get used to. For me it wasn't a big deal since I dont play the Wii as much as her, and to be honest, if you are a Mario player from olden Nintendo days, the use of the Wii controller is more like the original controllers, so it has a nice nostalgic feel to it.

Game play is really good .. a mix of old and new and still a lot of fun for this old timer!
on January 11, 2010
Really fun game, especially with 4 players. Can be frustrating sometimes as you can hinder other players really easily. Sometimes, you'll throw people in holes or you'll jump on them, making them falling in holes or on monsters. My only disappointment was that it was a little bit too short for my taste.
on October 9, 2010
New Super Mario Bros

My husband loves it, me, not so much, but I'm not really a 'gamer'. He can play it for hours, it's like having a really big kid in the house. It's awesome to watch. He prefers the old style controller, finds it easier on his fingers/hands.
on February 7, 2010
I never really played the original one many many years ago. But when I heard that Wii was coming out with a new version, I was excited. I love playing this game. I haven't had a lot of time to play it with life happening, but the times that I have played it have been a blast.
on August 25, 2010
with great graphics, interesting music background, and fortunately, the magic Luigi (some of those levels are actually quite difficult to complete). Overall, entertaining and a good addition to the series
on December 27, 2009
Like most Mario games, this was one was a lot of fun to play. I found the graphics weren't that great, and sometimes after Mario jumps, it seems like he is floating so it was harder to control, but a good game overall. Just like the DS game, this one had little levels to play. Lots of fun when you play with other people, there was a lot of laughing and good times! I definitely recommend it for any Mario fan!

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn Amazon.ca gift cards to get this game for free: [...]

Also check out my blog for more review of games and movies: [...]
on February 8, 2010
it can be a little frustrating when you accidently kill people your playing with (push them off a ledge or prevent them from jumping) but other than that a awesome game!
on January 1, 2010
As always, the amount of different worlds and different options a person has are almost infinite. Very well done and I had a great time playing with my daughter.
on June 17, 2011
Fun game, a little tricky to get past the levels but we're very soft-core gamers. Good price, fast shipping, happy overall.
on January 21, 2011
Worth playing if you like platforming games or Mario games in general. A must-buy if you are a Wii owner.

See 1 answered question