5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of nostalgia, a lot of fun with friends
This is one of a very few games I can get my wife to (pay and) play for more than a few minutes. The upgraded, faux 3D visuals are great, the controls are as spot on as ever, and the mayhem that comes from playing it with someone else is incredibly fun. The level design is excellent, imaginative, with a perfect balance of challenging sections and more relaxed stretches...
Published on Nov. 15 2009 by Meagol

3.0 out of 5 stars Why Nintendo, why?
First of all, I hate giving games a bad rating. If I spent a decent amount of time playing it, I "usually" think it deserves a decent rating.

Single player: Far too easy!! Just getting through the levels is easy, they provide enough 1-ups, and tip videos for getting them, that you will play most of the game with 50+ extra men. You ca collect "Star Coins" and...
Published on Feb. 15 2010 by EliteGundam

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Entertaining for the entire family, Feb. 2 2010
Cinthia E. Torres (Surrey, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Ce commentaire est de: New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Standard Edition (Video Game)
I have been always a huge fan of Mario Bros legacy, this latest game is fun and very smart, the graphics are awesome and never stops surprising me with new tricks and features. Everyone in the family can play without getting too frustrated, my husband is not very good at playing games, before he used to get stuck in one world for weeks !!!, now with the extra help feature is easy to finish one level and re-play it again, but at least you don't have to stay in one level forever. The music is also very catchy. I love it, I have been playing it very often and now im in the Star Road (similar to the Star Road in Super World Mario), I can't wait to collect all the coins in every level, well, that's a challenge that I'm willing to take !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars JOY!!!! PURE AWESOME JOY!!!!, March 2 2010
P. Gagne "Pierroman" (Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game has provided and is providing hours of pleasure each and every day for everyone in the family. 4 players is a blast, its just incredible, we can spend hours just messing around, throwing others at enemies, down holes or hours helping one another out, learning tricks and stuff.

THIS GAME WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR FAMILY!!

My little brother is 3 years old and can play this game without getting frustrated. We get to help him out or let him tag along in even the hardest levels thanks to Nintendo's brilliant 4 player mode.

I know a couple in there 50s who play this each night for a few hours and find it incredible, I was blown away when they approached me about a video game!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mario ever!!, Jan. 8 2010
A. J. Iannuzzelli (London, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought the game for my wife for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. The music gets a bit annoying but the graphics are great, the levels are awesome and the gameplay can get pretty intense. The game is very reminiscent of the original mario series in that there are secret blocks, levels and tricks to advance to the end faster, plus bonus levels to ensure you have enough gear to meet the challenges of the upcoming boss. Probably the best feature is the Luigi "help". Essentially he takes over and shows you how to beat the level if you are having trouble and you can either go back and do it yourself or take the advance. All in all a great Mario game for the youngin and nostalgic alike.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE GAME..., Aug. 25 2010
Ricardo H (Edmonton, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
with great graphics, interesting music background, and fortunately, the magic Luigi (some of those levels are actually quite difficult to complete). Overall, entertaining and a good addition to the series

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably easier for regular gamers, June 17 2011
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Fun game, a little tricky to get past the levels but we're very soft-core gamers. Good price, fast shipping, happy overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, Dec 27 2009
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Like most Mario games, this was one was a lot of fun to play. I found the graphics weren't that great, and sometimes after Mario jumps, it seems like he is floating so it was harder to control, but a good game overall. Just like the DS game, this one had little levels to play. Lots of fun when you play with other people, there was a lot of laughing and good times! I definitely recommend it for any Mario fan!

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn Amazon.ca gift cards to get this game for free: [...]

Also check out my blog for more review of games and movies: [...]

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, Feb. 8 2010
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
it can be a little frustrating when you accidently kill people your playing with (push them off a ledge or prevent them from jumping) but other than that a awesome game!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Mario Bros. Wii, Jan. 1 2010
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
As always, the amount of different worlds and different options a person has are almost infinite. Very well done and I had a great time playing with my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Return of the classics, April 7 2010
Jean Gionet (Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've been a fan of Mario ever since I first played Super Mario Brothers 1 back in 1985 when the NES first came out.
Now with the Wii this game revisits ALL the fun aspects of all the mario games. From riding Yoshie to all those fantastic costumes we get to wear. The big difference now is that I can now enjoy playing this game with my kids. Having the ability to play with 4 players at once makes this by far 1 of the best games for the Wii. This game is incredibly fun and enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game I love it, March 18 2010
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
this was really an amazing game. I started fading away from the mario series as I got older but this game has reconnected myself with the mario series. this was an amazing game. the levels are truely unique in their own ways. its like all the previous mario games in the past put together in one. Although I dont really play it much my siblings and family enjoy playing this game.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›