5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game- Terrible Company
The game is great, I highly suggest it. Make sure NOT TO BUY from RareWaves-CA.
They sent me a PAL version of the game even though I ordered it from a Canadian site, have a Canadian address and THEY ARE FROM CANADA. These people are incompetent, BUYER BEWARE.
Published on Dec 31 2011 by LA

3.0 out of 5 stars If i could rate this 3.5 stars i would.
I feel as if this game should have been around 25 hours long, and I would have been quite satisfied if that were the case. However zelda always had filler, the main difference here and the reason why I think we've seen many people (including myself) complain about filler is the fact that Skyward Sword takes very little effort to disguise it, doesn't make the player feel...
Published 18 months ago by lithium.powered

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game- Terrible Company, Dec 31 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Includes Zelda Music CD) - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
The game is great, I highly suggest it. Make sure NOT TO BUY from RareWaves-CA.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game but Wii Motion Plus required, Jan. 24 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a great game. The storyline is excellent, the dungeons and the side-quests are challenging. The game is a bit more realistic in terms of fatigue and shield damage. The soundtrack is brilliant.

The graphics looks outdated compared to Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Despite this, it is a must have if you are a collector.

However if you don't have a Wii Motion Plus and you want to buy this game, make sure you buy a Wii Motion Plus accessory or a Wii Remote Plus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gameplay, Feb. 5 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The latest in the Zelda series is a hit. Good storyline. Lots to explore in main story and side quests.
Gameplay with the Wii Motion Plus is pretty flawless except for the occasional need to re-centre or re-calibrate.

The music CD that comes with the game is a nice bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zelda, April 29 2014
Gloria Fidler - See all my reviews
Another gift for a grandchild and because that person loved it I give it a 5 star rating to all fans of Zelda

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, Jan. 30 2014
Zelda, in all it's forms, is a great game. We've played them all from the first one and thoroughly enjoyed every one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this game, Jan. 14 2014
My son loves this game and was thrilled to receive it at Christmas! I was so relieved it came on time! Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, Nov. 20 2013
This was a gift for my granddaughter who is a Zelda fanatic. She really loves this game. She would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it as a Gift, Sept. 26 2013
Shawn Bastien (windsor, on, canada) - See all my reviews
I ordered this as a birthday gift, it came on time and I had no problems. I found it for a great price, and felt as if I was taken care of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them Both, Sept. 13 2013
I Bought 2 copies one for my cousin and one for myself (I gave him the nicer copy) on mine there was a couple light scratches nothing serious (as can be expected from a used came) but I haven't had any game-play issues so far, so good :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, Aug. 22 2013
Julien-Pierre P. Fortin "JPP2" (Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This game has great puzzles and gameplay. I had a lot of fun while playing it. I recommend it to anyone who loves Zelda.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›