5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, Nov. 13 2013
This review is from: Style Savvy - Nintendo DS Standard Edition (Video Game)
This is a christmas gift for oldest granddaughter she will love it. She is interested in clothes design so this will intrigue her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, Dominic I pine for thee..., April 26 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Style Savvy - Nintendo DS Standard Edition (Video Game)
It'll be great if Girls Mode (the sequel to Style Savvy) hits NA; I'd really like to see more of this.

It's not really a game per se. You spend your days dressing people in trendy outfits and attending fashion conventions.
If you're a fan of character creators in general (like CoH) and have a soft spot for fashion, this is a pretty nice title.

I guess you could say it's "girly" or whatever, but I don't find it offensive. It doesn't talk down to you like you're
an idiot like some Ubisoft titles I could name. Obviously if you're looking for a challenge of reflexes or strategy, this
would be a bad choice. But if you got an itch for this kind of stuff, this game scratches it better than any other ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent game, Jan. 8 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this game for my 12 yrs old daughter. She adores it and so does her 9 yrs old sister. She first wanted a game from the Imagine series, but she's very glad I chose this one instead. A very good choice.

Style Savvy - Nintendo DS Standard Edition