countdown Learn more vpcflyout Furniture boutiques-francophones All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 13, 2014
This is a perfect box set. the sound is excellent, the book and the presentation are wonderfull
on October 3, 2014
Tres satisfaite !!! Merci beaucoup :)))))
on September 20, 2014
what can you say ? excellent ! P&D perfect
on September 14, 2014
The EU (German) pressing is the only one to get...!
on September 3, 2014
Great collection
on August 30, 2014
Love my Beatles albums .
on August 28, 2014
for such an expensive collection this should be presented in a custom made box, a box that keeps the collection in one place ,indicating titles ,content of the collection,this one step would make this an exceptional collection,and a gift that would make a long lasting impression,this was a gift for a grandson regards
on August 18, 2014
Great item. Arrived as described. Fast shipping.
on August 16, 2014
To begin with, I received the US Pressing of this set. I had done my research thanks to other reviews posted here and learned of the defects of the US pressings as opposed to the EU pressings. So I hoped that Amanzon.ca would come through. But having seen on the bottom of the outer cardboard box "Distributed by Capitol Records" I knew it was a US and braced for the worst. Well, I got pretty lucky. I checked all records and no center punch issues. And only a small handful (pun intended) of light finger prints on the latter records (MMT - Let It Be as noted by others). I am pleased to report however they did not affect the sound. All records are quiet. No hisses, pops, or otherwise. The only issue was with Let It Be itself and this is the reason I deducted a star. The title track of the album skipped in five places and I did see a bad print over that part of the record. I did get a replacement sort of through Amazon after the email they gave me proved to be a dud (fishercustserv@umusic.com) - my emails kept getting bounced back to me saying that their mailbox was full. So what Amazon said they would do was refund 10% of the purchase price of my set and I could buy a new Let It Be album, which came out to being pretty close to evening out. Actually I benefitted to the tune of $10. This LIB was completely clean. Funny thing about the new LIB though is that the same song skipped again twice and these two skips were in same places as the other record. I can only assume a general defect in the pressing process. Anyone else with this problem?

Bottom line is, I am very pleased with this beautiful set. These are my first Beatles LPs that I have owned. I love the covers, the reproduced extras in some of the albums and of course the authentic Parlophone/Capitol/Apple labels. And the book is a great read. It was worth the money.
on July 12, 2014
This is the Parlophone EU version. Good sound, nicely redone. I didn't open the picture booklet that came with it. I viewed the pics online. Maybe it'll keep its value.