5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great
I've had this HDMI cable for almost 2 years and it still works great. It gets frequently unplugged and switched between a laptop and a blu-ray player and so far no damage from use. I would definitely recommend this product as it works well and costs a fraction of what one would pay for a similar product at a big box retailer.
Published 6 months ago by Katie M

3.0 out of 5 stars flaky sometimes
My cable is flaky: it works on my Samsing TV flawlessly, but when I connect it to my BenQ monitor, the signal flickers on and off, as though the monitor were being plugged in and unplugged over and over again. This freaks Windows out, rendering the monitor unusable with the cable. Like I said, this is a great cable for my TV, but something might be broken on my unit.
Published 2 months ago by deliciousavocado

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, Jan. 19 2014
This review is from: GTMax Premium Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Cable 1080p, PS3, Blu-Ray DVD, Xbox 360 - ( 10 Feet, Black/Red ) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars good product good price, Dec 6 2013
Having bought much more expensive HDMI cables in the past, I really would not be able to tell the vidio/audio difference between the GTMAX cable and my expensive ones. I like them because they work with no issues to complain about, does exactly what they are supposed to do and I think very well priced. I would recommend these cables to anyone thinking of ordering them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase at a fine price, July 30 2012
Good purchase at a fine price, very fast delivery and expected performance of the product. I recommend every one to look for this manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low price high quality., April 12 2014
I use it for my PS4. very good. sound and video transfer are clear. I don't know how to identify a cable's quality. But when I use it, I think it works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nice price!, July 21 2014
Good quality, nice price!

Dont waste your money with those overpriced cables, grab an inexpensive one, they will work exactly the same as the expensive ones since the signal is digital ( 0's and 1's only )

Since the signal is digital, a 0 will always be a 0 and a 1 will be always be a 1, there is no distorsion here, dont let the other guys take your hard earned money with "gold" cables that supposedly have "less distorsion". Trust me, I am an engineer, get the inexpensive ones.

JL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14 2014
great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, arrived in time, July 13 2014
works pretty well for my TV and long enough to reach the couch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hdmi cable for the price, July 12 2014
Good hdmi cable for the price,I only had this cable for a month now and it has good picture quality.I would purchase this hdmi cable again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10 2014