5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great
I've had this HDMI cable for almost 2 years and it still works great. It gets frequently unplugged and switched between a laptop and a blu-ray player and so far no damage from use. I would definitely recommend this product as it works well and costs a fraction of what one would pay for a similar product at a big box retailer.
Published 2 months ago by Katie M

3.0 out of 5 stars Might not be suitable for all people
I used this cable strictly for visual output from my computer (via DVI to HDMI adapter) to my monitor, and it works perfectly fine. connect between the monitor and the PS3, on the other hand, gives a scrambled output and no sound.

I'd like to rate this product higher, since it works for my purpose and was as long as it was advertised (~6 ft), but it doesn't...
Published 8 months ago by David

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, Jan. 19 2014
This review is from: GTMax Premium Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Cable 1080p, PS3, Blu-Ray DVD, Xbox 360 - ( 10 Feet, Black/Red ) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars good product good price, Dec 6 2013
Having bought much more expensive HDMI cables in the past, I really would not be able to tell the vidio/audio difference between the GTMAX cable and my expensive ones. I like them because they work with no issues to complain about, does exactly what they are supposed to do and I think very well priced. I would recommend these cables to anyone thinking of ordering them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase at a fine price, July 30 2012
Good purchase at a fine price, very fast delivery and expected performance of the product. I recommend every one to look for this manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars GTMax, April 14 2014
Well not much needs to be said except it is what I ordered and I am satisfied with everything. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 14 2014
Good product, good price. As good as those sell in store. Really happy That i wait few weeks to ger it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low price high quality., April 12 2014
I use it for my PS4. very good. sound and video transfer are clear. I don't know how to identify a cable's quality. But when I use it, I think it works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 6 2014
Works great and was a good price keep up the good work and I'll pass the word to pple that I know looking for these cords !

5.0 out of 5 stars A typical HDMI cable, April 6 2014
Not much to say, a typical HDMI cable. Using it to push 1080P from a PS4 to a Sharp 50", Works perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hdmi cables, April 5 2014
You can't beat the price on these things. Better then spending a crap load of money on other cables that do the same thing. The ends are a little big for my liking, but that's no big deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, April 4 2014
Didn't work the first day! It look great but really really cheap! I can't us it.
No images from my computer to my tv (but it work with an other one)

ARRAY(0xb176d888)