5.0 out of 5 stars I'm now a Torchwood fan
As a big Doctor Who fan, I dutifully watched the first two seasons of Torchwood without ever really getting hooked: good but not great sci-fi. But this five-part season three is among the best sci-fi on TV: ever!

You'll be hooked in the first ten minutes, when all the children on earth stop -- I'm getting chills just writing this -- at the same time. And when...
Published on Aug. 18 2009 by Shannon in Charlottetown

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is Torchwood?
Published on Aug. 31 2009 by J. Renaud

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling and fast paced, Aug. 23 2010
The best season on Torchwood, Reminds me of 24 series, fast paced with new ideas, i love it and cannot wait to see new Torchwood series coming as joint production of BBC and US. If you like action suspense and science fiction , this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical BBC thriller, June 8 2014
New to the Torchwood series, I was pleasantly surprised by it. Special effects are not the center of the plot, but the script and plot itself is what grips you. Good old fashion thriller with British humour. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, Jan. 11 2013
J. R. Laycockartelle (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Torchwood: Children of Earth (DVD)
Loved this BBC series and would recommend to anyone that likes this series. Like the complete series and it is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mini Series, Aug. 25 2009
Ryan Parent (Penetang, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Torchwood: Children of Earth (DVD)
This is a really well done Mini Series. Well written, well acted, i was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I recommend this to any science fiction fan and any Doctor Who fan.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is Torchwood?, Aug. 31 2009
J. Renaud "JP" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Torchwood: Children of Earth (DVD)
After watch this 5 extrordinary hours, I leave with a bad taste. Firstly you forget someone who should be name and the name is Gareth David-Lloyd because not him, the show would be more boring. Secondly, the show not talk about Torchwood but a government who deal with an alien. That was absolutely no meaning with the two others series. I give one star because I don't see the interest to buy the dvd. It's a season you watch just once because when you see the end, there is absolutely no happy ending in that. It's the government and an alien who destroy Torchwood. Of course, the Torchwood is show like complete idiots and stupid. The moral: Torchwood is ready but not to help the world. They are ready to be pathetic. There is only one character who have a happy ending and I don't name who. We leave with no team and no Torchwood. The COE is the end of Torchwood. The world and the parent of children is show too like complete idiots. Leave me to just one question: What is the moral of COE? The government is evil, the Torchwood team is idiot or we have one character who is invincible and I don't name because of the spoiler. French speaker

Torchwood: Children of Earth
Torchwood: Children of Earth by John Barrowman (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 37.48 CDN$ 18.99